Marshka's Birthday Building Competition! (RESULTS!!)

2»

Comments

• *Lany* said:

Marshka, The Winner please can u announced now XD

I was busy with my actual birthday yesterday, and right now I'm in school. I am not superhuman, I will judge and announce the winners later today when I have the time.
  • Marshka said:

*Lany* said:

Marshka, The Winner please can u announced now XD

I was busy with my actual birthday yesterday, and right now I'm in school. I am not superhuman, I will judge and announce the winners later today when I have the time.
    Marshka, & Star Shine &'s plot only have few hours left..
  • If the time on your plot runs out, you will be able to rerent it for 10c to get back your stuff. No worries.
  • yesterday i was offline cause of work..and i don't know if my plot ended..now the realm is closed..My plot is the fox one
  • Omg congrats to the winners :^D
  • Tester #1 said:

Omg congrats to the winners :^D

nooooooooooooo xd
  • Wowowow ty!!!!!!
  • marshka srsly? did u took my mannequins cause it's not there
  • Winners don't even have screenshot of their entries :<
  • *Lany* said:

marshka srsly? did u took my mannequins cause it's not there

No, I didn't touch any of the builds or the chests or anything. But if you are 100% sure I might have taken something, I'll check it, since it has not been intentional..
  • The only mannequins I found, was on LateCom's plot and they are still in the sac where he left them. All mannequins that have been used on the buildings are still there since I have not touched any of the buildings. Also, I don't have you on my list of participants, so your plot might be a nameless one. If you contact me via the game you can show me your plot and we can figure out if there's something missing.