Gaining Cubits While Building

DrakayDrakay Member
edited December 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Well we all know that when we are mining we get like 1c per 20/30 blocks, but I am not a very good miner but I like to build a lot, so I suggest that when you are building you can also gain cubits.

This is how it will work:
-Half Blocks Won’t Give Out Any Cubits So That Way Pleople Don’t Generate Cubits That Fast.
-It Will Give 1 Cubit Per 100 Blocks.
-Cubits Will Pop Out Of The Block When You Reach That Amount Of Blocks Placed.

Comment You Ideas And Your Oppinions On Comments :)

Comments

• *mines 75 sand*
    *places in realm*
    *mines again*
    *places back*

It would promote placing blocks randomly, and half blocks may be "banned" from the list, but any other block would do the trick. See what I mean? For that reason, I'm out.
  • nah
  • TracherustTracherust Member
    edited December 2018
    Seems like a great idea if it's tweaked correctly. Maybe 1 in 100-150 blocks is a good range considering the fact that placing blocks is waaaaaay faster than breaking. But place or break, it's the same effort and I believe both of them should grant you cubits. I may have to disagree with the half block part, as it seems nonsensical to exclude a specific set of items just because they are easier to stack while building. Slab or not, it's still a block and they should not be excluded if ever this idea gets approved.
    +1.
  • This might be good in some ways but I'm gonna say -1
    The admins would have to test and spend a ton of time making sure people can't farm infinite cubits.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    *Goes in locked realm and auto clicks 24/7*
  • U said:

*Goes in locked realm and auto clicks 24/7*

Whether or not this idea gets approved, auto clickers are still a problem.

This might be good in some ways but I'm gonna say -1
    The admins would have to test and spend a ton of time making sure people can't farm infinite cubits.

What? Well technically you can always farm infinite cubits by farming rubber, cotton and berries. And get this: they regrow! Isn't that OP? Ofcourse not.
  • I can place 5-9 per second
  • LateCom said:

placing blocks. i can place 3-4 per second. can you mine 3-4 blocks per secons? na i dont think so.

I can place 5-9 per second

That's why I said it should be tweaked to 100-150 blocks per cubit. I stated it in my first post but I guess you guys didn't read. Plus, it's not about how fast you build and infinite cubits... It's about hardworking builders getting the same treatment as hardworking miners.
    edited December 2018
    LateCom said:

what about to those who abuse it?

What do you mean by abuse? Well technically if you use half dirts to level up then thats okay. You spent a lot of cubits on a lot of half dirts that you are not even planning to get back. You only get 1 cubit per 100-150 blocks so you didnt even get half the amount you paid for. Autoclickers are another story. They are always a problem no matter what.

Tell me, is mining abusive? I mean, you get a lot of blocks AND a lot of cubits in the process.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited December 2018
    Half dirt is the cheapest thing in the game.
    No it isn't a lot of cubits spent lol.
    It's 2k c for 40,000 half dirt.
    edited December 2018

Half dirt is the cheapest thing in the game.
    No it isn't a lot of cubits spent lol.
    It's 2k c for 40,000 half dirt.

40,000/100 = 400c
    40,000/150 = 266.6c
    You place 40,000 blocks and earn 266-400c. That gives you nothing compared to what you spent, even if it took you hours long.
    Again, it's not all about half dirts here, I was just stating that as an example.

What about the miners? They get to mine 1 block per second at maximum speed and even get a cubit per 20-25 blocks mined. They're gaining blocks and additional cubits. That seems more op than losing 40,000 blocks and gaining 400c.

2k may not be expensive for you, but it is for all the miners out there who actually grind cubits.
  • I just have very high doubt the admins would even think about adding this...
  • I just have very high doubt the admins would even think about adding this...

Then doubt all you want but that's what you think. Just don't add any unnecessary content that I have to explain over and over again. No hate. :)

Well I think the addition of this feature to the game has the potential of motivating people to build more, as it gives a small reward for placing blocks. Even if the reward is tiny, it would still create a big impact if you build a LOT.