Picture of The Year

DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
edited December 2018 in General Chat
I guess it's self-explaining. This is the beginning of the end.

Comments

• DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited December 2018
    rip
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Trust issues are not something new
  • lucaaa795 said:

Trust issues are not something new

It's always about *who* you trust...

I'm not saying I'm any better for trusting V with everything, but I know how idiotic it would be for either of us to steal. Then again, I'm not worried to begin with, because I've been associated with him for 2 years, building that type of trust and bond.

The Pixel and Grus thing came out of nowhere. Not the theft, the trust and bond. I swear I came online and this dude named Grus was all of a sudden a huge rich guy alongside pixel, even though I had never heard of him before.
  • Grus was actually richer than pixel before they started a shop.
    I had never heard of him before until I teleported to somebody and I found Grus's shop.
    He had like 4 ramms and countless vending machines full of expensive items. Pixel was not as rich as Grus.
  • So i haven't been on in a while(like a week or 2) so did grus scam pixel? I never heard of grus that much just here and there i know he had a lot of c and seemed like a fine person i guess.
  • Grus was actually richer than pixel before they started a shop.
    I had never heard of him before until I teleported to somebody and I found Grus's shop.
    He had like 4 ramms and countless vending machines full of expensive items. Pixel was not as rich as Grus.

Now Grus is nothing! xD