Why Most Of Players Hate/Blaming Almighty One ?

JedeeJedee Member
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Why Most Of Players Hate/Blaming Almighty One ? Whats the Problem In Our Clan ? XD.....Everyone Blaming this clan Like :AO is Sucks,AO is
AO is Not Good and Etc....As well...Were making Events or Some Good Builds for Everyone but still everyone is blaming it xD idk why....Like In Our Event said (This is Non-Sense) () (This Event Sucks) Lmao XD....But how about the other clan ? XD....Were not mad or Demanding of it XD but were Just asking a Question why ? XD were just curious to know whats problem in our clan XD......

This Discussion is not for demanding...Its Just a Question...Everyone is Free to Comment what they want...Also For Those Haters for us XD we want to know whats the problem to our clan Lmao XD

Comments

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What does it mean ? XD but i think....its (I dont know) ?
  • Maybe someone does malicious slandering?
  • Maybe someone does malicious slandering?

What do mean by that ?
  • @LateCom

Example:You are doing giveaway and not too much.Someone get nothing then they say you scammer and spread to other

#Stopslanderman
  • @LateCom

Example:You are doing giveaway and not too much.Someone get nothing then they say you scammer and spread to other

#Stopslanderman

Ohhhhh i Get it now....Thanks....But Were not like that....and its not a reason if u dont got anything in Giveaway....it will be scam? Lol no....that will Happen because People Really Dont know what is scam/what is the definition of scam lmao.....Scam is...example:If u Lost Or Stoled things on you by the others ....
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It's not about the clan itself it's about the players that are in it
  • Schweetz dont mind other player
    The important...We Know that we help other people ^^
  • JedeeJedee Member
    edited December 2018

Schweetz dont mind other player
    The important...We Know that we help other people ^^

People blaming us. ^^ Why ??
    They Have A Perfect Clan ? They Clan Have A Magic ? Theyre scornful
  • lucaaa795 said:

It's not about the clan itself it's about the players that are in it

Like :)
  • ^ Correct
  • LateCom said:

some were banned 2k+ days for no reason... i would like to know why...

yet the problem with changing ingame cubits and items for pesos or “load” is not solved yet...

We Know About that Problem/Issue Late...So what do you mean by Commenting/saying it here in this discussion? Were know about that Trading issue but Were not doing that....Soo..Were not guilty but....I just want To Be Clear your Comment....Are You Saying Were The One Of That Illegal Trading ? ...Not Mad,Not Guilty,I Just want to clear...If You are pointing us about that Illegal Trading ^.^ Thank You
  • ValyreenaValyreena Member
    edited December 2018
    you do know it's a violence for cussing in the forums? plus. this/you are the example why the clan is being blamed & hated. Guess you should look on the mirrors before you state & judge us. Because this is particularly the reason. & Your looking at it Now. Thus. I don't hate the clan, just to clarify, it is full of Wonderful builds. But think of your leader, holding responsibility from this action that you just made. Your giving yourself. & By not. the clan more bad reputations. & If you want to make a change & give your clan a good reputation. Then start by changing what is now in the presence.
This discussion has been closed.