Bug when you take a portal!!!!!!!!!

Please help, I just lost my work area for such a terrible bug, take my portal to my second realm where when I arrived, my portal had disappeared, I searched everywhere in my 2 castles but found nothing

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2018
    Did you left the realm by the top right icon? Then the door will be located where you left, probably at the highest point
  • Did you left the realm by the top right icon? Then the door will be located where you left, probably at the highest point

I found nothing anywhere
  • Actually I found one that I thought I lost on the lowest level of the realm it was originally in. You may want to send a ticket to support to see if they can help you locate it. It's probably somewhere in the original realm. You may want to log out and log back in to see if it will reset it.
  • b3achy said:

Actually I found one that I thought I lost on the lowest level of the realm it was originally in. You may want to send a ticket to support to see if they can help you locate it. It's probably somewhere in the original realm. You may want to log out and log back in to see if it will reset it.

How can I send a ticket?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Dadedu said:

b3achy said:

Actually I found one that I thought I lost on the lowest level of the realm it was originally in. You may want to send a ticket to support to see if they can help you locate it. It's probably somewhere in the original realm. You may want to log out and log back in to see if it will reset it.

How can I send a ticket?
    support.cubiccastles.com and click on create new ticket.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Dadedu said:

b3achy said:

How can I send a ticket?
    support.cubiccastles.com and click on create new ticket.
    Ty so much :D