Spoilers : ThanksGiving/NEW Pets?/Crafting (Unreleased Yet)

13»

Comments

• Kangaroo and Ostrich pets ! Hmm...if they will be released...the probably size of this new pets will be bigger ? Obviously...Ostrich is the biggest bird in the world XD so it means....IT WILL BE BIGGER THAN THE SNOWMAN PETS IN THE GAME !!!?? :O and the kangaroo's hmm maybe little taller than the snowman pets !? Not sure.
  • Kangaroo and Ostrich pets ! Hmm...if they will be released...the probably size of this new pets will be bigger ? Obviously...Ostrich is the biggest bird in the world XD so it means....IT WILL BE BIGGER THAN THE SNOWMAN PETS IN THE GAME !!!?? :O and the kangaroo's hmm maybe little taller than the snowman pets !? Not sure.

Ostrich, or VULTURE? All the food shall be SCAVENGEDDDD
  • I am hyped for that workbench, I am going to force summon my friends against their will using the table of dark arts. X_X They will be like please Grey let us leave, we have families and I will be like I am your only family now whahahaha.

I do not see how that table is worse than a decapitated head. A head lopped off and squirting red koolaid.
  • Eagence said:

Didn't you a little bit over did it this time kewb ?

Spoiler contains spoilers for spoiled kidos.

What do you mean ?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Anyone else see the new pets and immediately think ‘Rip Turkeys’?
  • Perhaps the monster book and summoning circle will be used. I don't think it would be in the pack though.
  • Excuse me.......Turkeys are one of the best pets they will not rest in peace for they are the true apostles of the dinner table. Bite your tongue mr. :O!

Dark arts and summoning beasts from another dimension sounds like a fall activity to me. I mean many of us are stuck inside hiding away from the cold. There is no going to the beach or to the park for a picnic :P.
  • Grey said “they are the true apostles of the dinner table” but I don’t like turkey only ham
  • Will update this comment when "snooping" is done...
  • I just want to share a fun fact with you all :D! The devs did the table correctly by enclosing the pentagram with a circle making it a pentacle. As the star it is called a pentagram, a pentagram is used as a shield against evils and as a gateway to allow new knowledge to come in. If you encircle the pentagram it changes the purpose of the symbol greatly. The five points represent fire, water, air, earth and spirit, it thus becoming a gateway for summoning or bringing forth magic, different than being a shield :).
  • Omg I wish that hamster pet if it is a hamster not to be like 100k if it's like 5k can anybody help me getting it?

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

I just want to share a fun fact with you all :D! The devs did the table correctly by enclosing the pentagram with a circle making it a pentacle. As the star it is called a pentagram, a pentagram is used as a shield against evils and as a gateway to allow new knowledge to come in. If you encircle the pentagram it changes the purpose of the symbol greatly. The five points represent fire, water, air, earth and spirit, it thus becoming a gateway for summoning or bringing forth magic, different than being a shield :).

You're over-thinking.. The sum total of the design was "need magical looking doohickey"
  • This is a sign for a new type of qbee, Demonic Qbee. Pure Red, Blazing Fire Eyes, with sharp Horns and Tail holding a Pitch Fork..

jk, dont know anything bout rituals,
  • Mr. Kewberth I am not over thinking this :P. In many t.v shows and movies I be see them drawing magic circles incorrectly and I am like face palm. Your circle is correct, it is a compliment.

First I like to say pentactles focus is not for summoning persay, they are used like a magnifying glass/key to open a door to increase magic potency. Direction of pentagram does change summoning, typically an upside down pentagram has to do with bringing forth demons or things of the darker nature. Location of summoner can effect summon. It depends on the sect or group of beliefs, for example Wiccans feel that the cardinal directions will determine attributes of the spell. For most groups who hold pentagrams/pentactles as part of their practice color does not matter. It is more material based that changes the circle, sand, blood, forming a pentagram with candles etc. As for sacrifice we will be offering materials onto the bench to make mobs I hope :P If we can craft mobs I will be over the moon. I will raise a army to take over Pelago and rule as king.
  • how about i tell you that the pink pet is a flamingo!
    PERFECT MATCH!
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited November 2018
    chief12 said:

how about i tell you that the pink pet is a flamingo!
    PERFECT MATCH!

Nah, the flamingo was already used on the Fashionista Perk. Our little pink birdy boy won't be joining the pet roster any time soon, I don't think.

:(
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    JackFury said:

Finally something about this pack, it was beginning to look like the devs forgot about it

Kewb confirmed the other day it'll be this week
  • This is my opinion about the new packs, might be wrong though.
    I believe the 2 pets will be a Kangaroo and Ostrich. Since in most of the animated movies or series, they usually put a boomerang for the Kangaroo, just like in Madagascar the series. Secondly, it might also be a Ostrich since there is a carnival of Ostrich in a country, i dont know what country but they had a carnival for Ostrich, I believe the stadns and pentees are for the OStrich Carnival. Just my thoughts :D
  • But don't you think Ostrich as a pet sound weird...more like a car xD We can ride it
  • Mr. Kewberth I am not over thinking this :P. In many t.v shows and movies I be see them drawing magic circles incorrectly and I am like face palm. Your circle is correct, it is a compliment.

First I like to say pentactles focus is not for summoning persay, they are used like a magnifying glass/key to open a door to increase magic potency. Direction of pentagram does change summoning, typically an upside down pentagram has to do with bringing forth demons or things of the darker nature. Location of summoner can effect summon. It depends on the sect or group of beliefs, for example Wiccans feel that the cardinal directions will determine attributes of the spell. For most groups who hold pentagrams/pentactles as part of their practice color does not matter. It is more material based that changes the circle, sand, blood, forming a pentagram with candles etc. As for sacrifice we will be offering materials onto the bench to make mobs I hope :P If we can craft mobs I will be over the moon. I will raise a army to take over Pelago and rule as king.

Calm down satan
  • The pentagram is not limited to Wicca, it is often used in Celtic religions as well. One more fun fact then Grey will put duct tape over his mouth :P. The pentagram was a common symbol used in Christianity, with each point of the star symbolizing the five wounds of jesus christ. Long story short and after much rambling the pentagram is not bad, it is not inherently dark. It is much like a kitchen knife, you can use it to cut vegetables or stab someone XD.
  • the pack looks like some sort of festival. Although it is definitely NOT Halloween XD