I'd like to complain about pricing of items in this game

The way the devs price things in the Cubit Store is shocking.

Kicthen Pack is >25OOc!!!< for what? 9 blocks, a few decos and a hat...that pack should either offer 2x the decos or be 1500c...look how much we get from the Dungeon Pack...

The littering block is another example...that block shouldnt be so expensive...

Does anyone else agree that @SirKewberth and @CosmicCow choices of prices are bad?

Comments

• Sentries :)
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    that's the "real" prices, if it even drops it will still be more expensive than in-game.
  • The kitchen pack is horrifying, those jumbled kitchen tiles are like an illegal drug being smuggled on the street. Some prices I am fine with in the store like I believe certain items should be higher priced to allow for a players market like the sculpty/pixel but not everything especially when it can't be crafted. I would like to see coal in the store...where are you coal :O:.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I am okay with some buildables being locked behind a Cubit-pay wall, it limits their use, making it a rarer block used among building. It annoys me when it's 2,500c for a dozen blocks, meanwhile, it's cheaper for the Dungeon Pack to which you get a Hat, stamps, foams, building blocks etc. and A LOT more for A LOT cheaper. There's a reason people don't complain about Dungeon Pack, some even encourage other Dungeon-Like packs, but the Kitchen Pack is horrible...ridiculous.

Same with Marbles, I was happy it was a "rare" resource found within mines (not on the sides), it wasn't popular in builds, was a nice profit-boost for miners...was a win-win for everyone, then they added it to side mines and now it's as common as stone in some builds.

Gems are a "mineable" block I love, you can't easily find them without certain methods. So they aren't that popular among all builds.
  • Well yep price of kitchen pack is still expensive. All i have to do is to wait for it to be craftable :D
  • Well yep price of kitchen pack is still expensive. All i have to do is to wait for it to be craftable :D

Well yep price of kitchen pack is still expensive. All i have to do is to wait for it to be craftable :D

You'll be waiting a few years mate. I highly doubt they'll ever make em craftable.

You'll be waiting a few years mate. I highly doubt they'll ever make em craftable.
    true but why not? try to build diffirent ones instead and wait for it for years to craftable.

Lol A Few Year, Or Never xD
    LateCom said:

the super rares just get rarer (halo) and the commons get cheaper. this is just mindboggling.

No it's not...they're super rare for a reason and common for a reason..
  • Eagence said:

To be honest I do also want to complain about how expensive switch pack is...
    We should be able to see them in each realm or puzzle used effectively...
    And to be honest it should have to be improved like farming concept...

But instead we do kinda get stuck to this mad hatter economy of game where peps constantly sell hats to gain cubits and buy more hats. In a sandbox game, we switch our hats constantly in between shops.

And we now have a kicthen pack that costs exactly same as switch pack... And why switchpack is sold as a pack anyway not divided into it sub items I do wonder... It makes pack much more harderto obtain and cause one to buy thing that he/she not need at all... Its now too expensive and hard to use since hard to buy now...

And while even 2500c is too expensive for switchpack, most blocks in kitchen pack should totally be craftable. For god sake we do buy buildable blocks that has kitchen tiles. Does tiles sound like a craftable block or not? We do need craftable tiles, and useful mechanics in kitchen like fridges making ice out of water similar to real life.
    We do also be able to make new foods like rice cakes, or ice creams and need more farming elements too... However they need to travel a really long path for that...

Good ideas. Packs with benches that are useful for exclusive crafting are very smart, and switchpack is only affordable for rich people, but most people who like building parkour/quest/event/games aren’t.
  • I am okay with some buildables being locked behind a Cubit-pay wall, it limits their use, making it a rarer block used among building. It annoys me when it's 2,500c for a dozen blocks, meanwhile, it's cheaper for the Dungeon Pack to which you get a Hat, stamps, foams, building blocks etc...

Generally I believe that they make the kitchen pack more expensive because it is more appealing to the eyes, and since it is more appealing people are more likely to get it. The problem with that is most people are free to play and don't spend money and since cubic castles has to support servers, they have to make packs expensive so people are more likely to buy cubits instead of farming them.