Suggestion On Donation Piggys

ContumasContumas Member
edited November 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
When you place a donation piggy and mine it, you get 500c less than it cost and a tip piggy. Just a suggestion, why don't you make it so you don't get a tip piggy from it and get an extra 500c, as people might use it to save their cubits.
@SirKewberth

Comments

• Don't really understand you but i think you mean that instead of getting the piggy back you should get a bit less than the cubits you paid for it?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    If I read this correctly. You wanna remove piggies from the donation pigs as people will use it to save c? You pay 500c for that pig from the donation pig. If you pay for it straight up the pig is 450c. It'll cost more buying it through donation pigs.

If anything, they shouldnt give 500c or a pig.
  • *>Remo<* said:

Don't really understand you but i think you mean that instead of getting the piggy back you should get a bit less than the cubits you paid for it?

No, remove the piggies and get the same cubits as you payed for it
  • Oh got it no tip piggies to be dropped instead only pure cubits! but I still don't care for i don't have plans to buy that gift piggies xD
  • Wow..i just realised you are talking about THOSE pigs..i think the best way would be to not take 500c away but rather no piggy and take like 100c away
  • If you got back same amount of C, it is free C for those who have Merchant perk (5% or 10% Discount ), So they buy piggy and place in their realm and mine it theirself, get 8k, but ...Merchant perk give discount, bad idea sorry
    -1, This will make peoples rich quickly and make it bad
  • Eagence said:

Oh got it no tip piggies to be dropped instead only pure cubits! but I still don't care for i don't have plans to buy that gift piggies xD

I do think they looks really bad both as a texture as well as as a gift...
    What kind of person wanna give cubits as a gift or wanna show of with his cubit/money..
    And we say that this is a sandbox game... where we build things...
    Now we have just "pigs" in our realms... If you are rich I am ok with it, but this is just braging with money... And nothing but something found in pay to win games...
    And pure trap for users who wanna waste their money into such thing...
    Ikr. If it was 100-500c, it would be okay. But as a MINIMUM of 7.5k? Who is willing to give that away like that? I think it was a bit of a waste of time imo, as they could have giving us this dang clan/friend update the Devs asked about months ago. The concept doesn't make any sense to me, and I think it wasn't a good idea.
  • If you got back same amount of C, it is free C for those who have Merchant perk (5% or 10% Discount ), So they buy piggy and place in their realm and mine it theirself, get 8k, but ...Merchant perk give discount, bad idea sorry

Merchant already doesn't work on them
  • Contumas said:

If you got back same amount of C, it is free C for those who have Merchant perk (5% or 10% Discount ), So they buy piggy and place in their realm and mine it theirself, get 8k, but ...Merchant perk give discount, bad idea sorry

Merchant already doesn't work on them
    My bad xD sorry i didn't know that bc i didnt buy