Thanksgiving?

Maybe is a bit early but when's the Thanksgiving/Fall pack preview?
(Sorry if is a stupid question and if i look impatient).

Comments

• U do lol... *Thinking in mind: I Want The Update To Come Aghhhh *Trows Chair Trough Window *Starts Getting Crazy... *Pin Mobile Sound, *Om The Update I Here! Oh Wait Just Bug Fixing Aghhhh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) !
  • -Epic- said:

U do lol... *Thinking in mind: I Want The Update To Come Aghhhh *Trows Chair Trough Window *Starts Getting Crazy... *Pin Mobile Sound, *Om The Update I Here! Oh Wait Just Bug Fixing Aghhhh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) !

*Throws laptot into Neighbour's car*
  • Well, according to players, Apple devices are blocked from the game atm.
    Maybe they will fix this when they add fall stuff?
  • LateCom said:

its not early... the last year’s sneak peek came on the 10th... tg is on the 23rd if im not mistaken. this is a bit late...

Yeah that's why i'm asking
  • We have 6 days till thanksgiving and btw its on the 22nd so yes the update seems to be a little late but they are struggling with some problems so i would give them a few more days till i start wondering.
  • Apple blocked? I’m on iPad and I’m completely fine...
  • I don't think we will get a preview. If we did get a preview I would think barely any time would lapse between it and the pack release making the preview in a way kind of pointless. Unless of course they don't plan on releasing the pack until after thanksgiving lol.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2018
    SirK did reference it as a Fall pack instead of Thanksgiving pack in one of his comments in another thread...maybe that was a hint that it will be more Fall focused rather than Thanksgiving, and so maybe it won't be released before Thanksgiving? Only the devs know for sure... (Though honestly, I'll be rather disappointed if it's not a Thanksgiving pack as we have much to be thankful for and should celebrate it!)

I sure hope we get the fall leaves back in the next pack since we didn't see them in the halloween packs this year.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    chief12 said:

Apple blocked? I’m on iPad and I’m completely fine...

It wasnt really a lock out, it was a bug that players got with starting the game up