Looking for a Builder

Hey! I have a 55 x 55 realm that I need building! I need lots of floating islands made, and I have tons of materials. I'll pay you 500c each hour (that you are productive)

Materials are given and the pay is given AFTER. Sorry, I just hired 2 people and they ran off with the cubits. That's why I came here, most people on the forums are trust worthy. It's a PVP realms and here are a few details:

There is 2 medium sized islands, while 1 giant one in the middle with a fountain. I will created the watching platform so all I need done is islands. Make some tiny ones with dirt underneath those, and have some cloud plat forms. Hope this is good :) Would like to be finished before Sunday.

Comments

• Sounds like fun! I could help....
  • Sounds like fun! I could help....

add me and meet me in game if you want :P
  • Sounds Fun! I can help For the experience
  • I could help get extra materials if needed or help with little details. Either of those things would be free of charge.
  • Sounds Fun! I can help For the experience

add me and show me your creations :O well, not rn In a few hours, I'm busy xd
  • Da Farmer said:

I could help get extra materials if needed or help with little details. Either of those things would be free of charge.

sure thing, tysm <3
  • Old SkyLand builder here :p
  • Yuiji said:

Old SkyLand builder here :p

add me, if you are able to meet me in game heh (wait I think ur friends with me already idk xD)
  • *jupiter* said:

Da Farmer said:

I could help get extra materials if needed or help with little details. Either of those things would be free of charge.

sure thing, tysm <3</p>
    Yeah anytime. Just dm me or add me in game if you need me.
  • *jupiter* said:

Yuiji said:

Old SkyLand builder here :p

add me, if you are able to meet me in game heh (wait I think ur friends with me already idk xD)
    Yeah, thanks for buying my uv for 50k tho
  • Can anyone build islands for me? It’s for my collection realm and if you do a really good job after I pay 15k
  • SayWhat said:

Can anyone build islands for me? It’s for my collection realm and if you do a really good job after I pay 15k

ill help cause I need that 15k xD
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited November 2018
    *Jupiter* maybe i can help you when i have free time (i help for free ;D)
  • SayWhat said:

Can anyone build islands for me? It’s for my collection realm and if you do a really good job after I pay 15k

I'll talk to you later today
  • Lenny face*
  • SayWhat said:

I'll talk to you later today
    You gonna build for me? You never talk to me
  • Latecom I built the whole thing so yeah.