We lost 70k+ in cubic store ...

Hello,

​I and Viteen were looking out what is in that new tip piggys and we spent like 190.000 cubits on it. It says that you will get as much money as u spent and we bought a lot to see is it true. But we placed it and mine then we both had a lagg and the price of the new tip piggies was like 500 cubits more and we got from it only about 140.000 cubits and some normal tip piggies.

Comments

• ​The time in the game was about: Tue Nov 06 09:40:15 2018.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/234346/#Comment_234346
    Kewberth addresses why you don't get the exact amount here. If you got exactly the amount it cost then people would spam it for free piggies.
    Not sure how you lost 70k tho.

• Well that was DUMB.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Did they actually change the prices of the piggies without taking down the servers, or resetsrting them? If not, im assuming you bought them right when they changed the prices and something went wrong.
  • You should have only of lost about 11,875c
    190,000 / 8,000 = 23.75
    23.75 (500) = 11875
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Log_er said:

You should have only of lost about 11,875c
    190,000 / 8,000 = 23.75
    23.75 (500) = 11875

I think they said it wasn’t the extra 500c before they bought them. But it was right after.
  • so exaggerated, lol they want free cubits
  • @Marener I dont think that they want free cubits.... Maybe they are saying the truth...
  • CoolCat_123CoolCat_123 Member
    edited November 2018
    I think is true because the new update has some bugs.. Like textures bug, now is fixed, but gift pigs are a new item, maybe it have a bug, need to be verifyed and if is a bug, need to be fixed. But the game dont give a refund, they just fix to other players don't lost cubits too
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited November 2018

I think is true because the new update has some bugs.. Like textures bug, now is fixed, but gift pigs are a new item, maybe it have a bug, need to be verifyed and if is a bug, need to be fixed. But the game dont give a refund, they just fix to other players don't lost cubits too

Just because something is new it doesnt automatically mean that it has problems.
    That's a dumb ideology
    U said:

Did they actually change the prices of the piggies without taking down the servers, or resetsrting them? If not, im assuming you bought them right when they changed the prices and something went wrong.

They took the server down.

OP is looking for free cubits.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

Just because something is new it doesnt automatically mean that it has problems.
    That's a dumb ideology
    lucaaa... coolcat was refer to just this update, not all new updates. Just this one nor did coolcat said anything about this always being such a problem.
    I think you misunderstood what was said there.