If you're having texture issues..

Comments

• Mine is still terrible
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Judging by Sarco's screenshot I'd say that the textures look ok, but are scaling down because the device is a little older. The texture problems this thread is referring to are textures that are completely garbled. Cubic will attempt to use the highest quality textures if it can and your device can support it. Now why would a device with hires textures suddenly start using lower res? It's because as we add new packs / items etc... we also use more and more texture space so the specs required for hi quality textures inch up slowly over time.
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited November 2018
    Google Play says we are updating rn though!

I wish I had taken a as of a Deep Forest mine. It was SO BAD.
  • Im having problems too! Some stuff are slime or just texture packs and some are even slime or invisible!
  • This is why I play on pc.
  • @SirKewberth its getting worst the jumbled tiles affected by texture bug! last time only scaffolds and donation tables. But now it affected the jumbled tiles
  • it getting worse but i cant take a screen shot of it but u look like a big glitched block thats is like lines and textures like kennels and i even got a sneak peak to the ostrich kennel so plz fix this thank you! :)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Those who are still having problems are you all on Apple? or Android? The problem here is that it's working fine on all our test devices so we need to know exactly which version and exactly which device or we can't even begin fixing it.
  • Those who are still having problems are you all on Apple? or Android? The problem here is that it's working fine on all our test devices so we need to know exactly which version and exactly which device or we can't even begin fixing it.

RCA Voyager Tablet 7in, Android.
  • Honestly idk what type im on ill look into it and reply back with type and version
  • Yup I got texture problems on Samsung Galaxy 7+ and 8+ it turns my charter into a glitched cube and I barely can see any clothing or some blocks (it happens when I go on cubic castles and its loading up for me and I go on Skype (Like discord) and then back to Cubic it fizzes up and closes the game on its own, I've reinstalled. Thanks for reading this! :)
  • Yup I got texture problems on Samsung Galaxy 7+ and 8+ it turns my charter into a glitched cube and I barely can see any clothing or some blocks (it happens when I go on cubic castles and its loading up for me and I go on Skype (Like discord) and then back to Cubic it fizzes up and closes the game on its own, I've reinstalled. Thanks for reading this! :)

Ive tried reinstalling it once but only a few things got fixed maybe I should try it again ive relized my donation tabls look wierd and if i took a picture of some I could literally brag to my friend that I have a pumpkin

• Version 1.9.857
    Using pc Acer

The Bug still there @SirKewberth
  • wait let me clarify about me, at my Samsung Galaxy J7 Core was already fixed but at my Windows 7 Home premium the bug is still there
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2018

Version: Windows
    I have discovered a pedal that does strange with all kinds of stripes when I move, the stripes move's too.

because it is placed on the glass.
    for phone user it is not visible (so no bug for phone users)

• Phone: Huawei Mate 20 Lite
    Problems: Might be due to the reformatting of textures but it is almost impossible to use the user interface as the buttons are no where near what the actual button is.
    Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
    Ram: 4GB
  • Phone: Huawei Mate 20 Lite
    Problems: Might be due to the reformatting of textures but it is almost impossible to use the user interface as the buttons are no where near what the actual button is.
    Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
    Ram: 4GB

idk why you state your ram. Well i Guess its just at the graphicss and your processor tho
  • I got the same texture issues on Android. Please fix.
  • LateCom said:

lopai
    im using acer too
    its small pc but no texture problems have you tried reinstalling game?

Already did.. like 10 time.. still there
  • Fix.. the.. crates ......
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Just buy a new phone.
  • U said:

Just buy a new phone.

At the moment:
    New phone < Forgetting about CC
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Sarco said:

U said:

Just buy a new phone.

At the moment:
    New phone < Forgetting about CC
    It was a joke.
  • I'm now using acer. I got no texture issues at all.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited December 2018
    Exactly 1 month of texture issues...Feels bad man :c
  • It is still a thing? woaa
  • It is still a thing? woaa

It's still a thing, yes :/
  • I still have problems with scaffold, roads blocks, donation tables and wood latice block.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited December 2018
    This is happening on my Mac (yosemite 10.10.5)

(just saw DatArcher's comment, and the same blocks are being affected)