Toggling Mobile Control

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
I usually play on mobile, but these days I play more on PC's. Maybe it's because I'm losing my touch but, my control on moving around with a mobile control is wilder and unsteady. Maybe if we can resize the control, so we can operate better? Also for left handed players, a moving control on the left side would be useful, no?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I can play just fine on mobile, but I agree with being able to switch controls for leftys.
  • I'm a lefty, and I'm fine with the controls, I'm a mobile user too, and the d-pad is quite unsteady
  • I've started to use my PC more too to play cc. Sometimes the d-pad won't respond >_>
    It would be nice to make it bigger
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    'Dragon' said:

I can play just fine on mobile, but I agree with being able to switch controls for leftys.

Hmm what about those with small screens?

I'm a lefty, and I'm fine with the controls, I'm a mobile user too, and the d-pad is quite unsteady

Well for your case it is

I've started to use my PC more too to play cc. Sometimes the d-pad won't respond >_>
    It would be nice to make it bigger

:D
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited April 2016
    I like my mobile device on cc, I think left handlers like me like the iPad controls o.o