Well We Cant Eat Ultimate Candy

So I Just Saw In App Store This!

And Nothing Happend I Couldn’t Eat It D:

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Some clients are updated but they won't actually be eatable until the server is updated as well.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited November 2018
    Oh so when it will become eateable?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Some clients are updated but they won't actually be eatable until the server is updated as well.

Apple got the update before others client..? Wow..
  • U said:

Yay I’m special :D
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Sooo how about android users
  • edited November 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

Sooo how about android users
    Android racism haha just kidding

But yeah, when will android be updated?
  • So um when we will be able to eat ultimates? And when will be new recipes able to craft?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    U said:

Well its not really that they got first, its more like that apple is always so incredibly slow that they have no choice to do apple first and wait till they are finally done with letting it trough before others that atleast immediatly let it trough like android and such can get the update