New Farm Suggestion ! (Seed Tractor!)

and this is From old Suggestion.. this not meaning of lazyness or something .. im tired of placing seed 500 per farm.. its kinda make me tired ! Soo i suggest This ! (Seed Tractor) Put Seed on Tractor and jump in and Drive its on soil.

This new Crops that i suggest !
-Cabbage
-Brocoli
-Fern

Just that i suggest.. hopely the Seed Tractor Added

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    190.05 Karma
    Yes for brocolis? :D
  • HophHoph Member
    4.70 Karma

and this is From old Suggestion.. this not meaning of lazyness or something .. im tired of placing seed 500 per farm.. its kinda make me tired ! Soo i suggest This ! (Seed Tractor) Put Seed on Tractor and jump in and Drive its on soil.

This new Crops that i suggest !
    -Cabbage
    -Brocoli
    -Fern

Just that i suggest.. hopely the Seed Tractor Added

Cabbage must be added! +1
  • LopaikoLopaiko Member
    31.85 Karma
    YES !
  • mrs. megabitemrs. megabite Member
    5.55 Karma
    Cabbage ftw
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    50.35 Karma
    I agree. I'm not that lazy, but now that I'm getting near the upper level of the crops, it's getting a bit tedious. Maybe only make it available/work if you have the max of 500 crops/plots in more than 2 rooms/realms.
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    93.90 Karma
    I've heard of automatic seed despensers, but I love this a lot more. Placing seeds is like a little timer. You place it, and may at any point use the almanac to check how long it has been since it was watered. Also, it takes a specific amount of time to grow. Added with the fact that it has to be built, I probably crash 1-2 times per 500 soil farm. So if I could limit the amount of lag by limiting the necessity of building, that would be FABULOUS. Cabbage, yes. Broccoli, meh. Fern, a little odd. But a seed TRACTOR, +1000.
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    17.80 Karma
    +1
    I been watching stardew valley and I wanted seeding on tractor too .3.
  • PartyParty Member
    28.65 Karma
    +1 Yes would love a seed tractor also what if we got trees we could farm? Example( apple tree, banana tree, etc.)
  • -Alvin--Alvin- Member
    83.75 Karma
    +1 :3
  • LopaikoLopaiko Member
    31.85 Karma
    'Party' said:

+1 Yes would love a seed tractor also what if we got trees we could farm? Example( apple tree, banana tree, etc.)

:o
  • LopaikoLopaiko Member
    31.85 Karma
    Bump
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    I want the seed tractor so I can make an acceloring farm that auto plants and farms crops for me. I’m kidding, but that’s what people will do.
  • 27.60 Karma
    Seed tractor! Amazing for me which giving alot of time planting seeds every 3 days +1 then.
    @SirKewberth will this seed tractor make an big impact on game??? Or wut?
  • LopaikoLopaiko Member
    31.85 Karma
    Bump !
  • HispanoHispano Member
    12.20 Karma
    + 1 for seed tractor bc really i don't have time to plant 2.5k seeds.... @SirKewberth @CosmicCow