New Farm Suggestion ! (Seed Tractor!)

and this is From old Suggestion.. this not meaning of lazyness or something .. im tired of placing seed 500 per farm.. its kinda make me tired ! Soo i suggest This ! (Seed Tractor) Put Seed on Tractor and jump in and Drive its on soil.

This new Crops that i suggest !
-Cabbage
-Brocoli
-Fern

Just that i suggest.. hopely the Seed Tractor Added

Comments

• Yes for brocolis? :D
  • and this is From old Suggestion.. this not meaning of lazyness or something .. im tired of placing seed 500 per farm.. its kinda make me tired ! Soo i suggest This ! (Seed Tractor) Put Seed on Tractor and jump in and Drive its on soil.

This new Crops that i suggest !
    -Cabbage
    -Brocoli
    -Fern

Just that i suggest.. hopely the Seed Tractor Added

Cabbage must be added! +1
  • Cabbage ftw
  • I agree. I'm not that lazy, but now that I'm getting near the upper level of the crops, it's getting a bit tedious. Maybe only make it available/work if you have the max of 500 crops/plots in more than 2 rooms/realms.
  • I've heard of automatic seed despensers, but I love this a lot more. Placing seeds is like a little timer. You place it, and may at any point use the almanac to check how long it has been since it was watered. Also, it takes a specific amount of time to grow. Added with the fact that it has to be built, I probably crash 1-2 times per 500 soil farm. So if I could limit the amount of lag by limiting the necessity of building, that would be FABULOUS. Cabbage, yes. Broccoli, meh. Fern, a little odd. But a seed TRACTOR, +1000.
  • +1
    I been watching stardew valley and I wanted seeding on tractor too .3.
  • +1 Yes would love a seed tractor also what if we got trees we could farm? Example( apple tree, banana tree, etc.)
  • +1 :3
  • 'Party' said:

+1 Yes would love a seed tractor also what if we got trees we could farm? Example( apple tree, banana tree, etc.)

:o
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I want the seed tractor so I can make an acceloring farm that auto plants and farms crops for me. I’m kidding, but that’s what people will do.
  • Seed tractor! Amazing for me which giving alot of time planting seeds every 3 days +1 then.
    @SirKewberth will this seed tractor make an big impact on game??? Or wut?
  • Bump !
  • + 1 for seed tractor bc really i don't have time to plant 2.5k seeds.... @SirKewberth @CosmicCow