Thankyou To...?

Mr.Granicus.Mr.Granicus. Member
edited November 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Since Thanksgiving is Coming we can Thankyou to... (Player/Staff)for what they did and helped to us

Format:
Thankyou...(Player/Staff) for... (Reason)

Comments

• Thanks everyone for existing
    Problem solved
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    I want to thank myself.
  • Thuggie said:

Thanks everyone for existing
    Problem solved

lucaaa795 said:

I want to thank myself.

>:O

I want to thank God for really doing everything for me. :)
  • Thank You to mah fellow clan members (except those who left) and to some AO members to for treating us like family >:)
  • Thankyou to HPA for welcoming us on their family too
  • Thank you for all the friendly and caring people on the game who happen to possess exactly the thing I need right at that moment as I teleport to my friends screaming for stuff like clay pots...
    Also, thank you for all those people who have helped me build all the stuff I've been building recently.
    Thank you to @Anguishire for the amazing birthday cake for my birthday event
    Thank you for all the mods and staff on this game who make a great job at keeping us demanding players satisfied.

Have a great Thanksgiving and eat well :D
  • We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in France, so thank you to nobody :)
  • Thank you Tapjoy for your free cubit offers :)
  • edited November 2018
    My thank you's inside cc.

Thank you to Sirkewberth, Cosmic , and Betamax for creating and constantly updating this game and actually listening to the players.

Thank you Mabz for helping players out

Thank you to all my friends for making me have a great time here (including people not on my list)

Thank you moderators for dealing with scams and things like that. Without you we would have a game full of scammers now

Thank you to Mr.Granicus for creating this thread

Did I forgot anything? :( kinda was in a rush writing this
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    flooks said:

Thank you to Sirkewberth, Cosmic , and Betamax for creating and constantly updating this game and actually listening to the players.

Thank you to all my friends for making me have a great time here (including people not on my list)

Thank you moderators for dealing with scams and things like that. Without you we would have a game full of scammers now

Did you know that betamax doesnt do the graphics anymore?

Also i wanna thank greycoralking (grrr why cant i tag you) for being the nice oddball like always
  • edited November 2018
    I know that, but he did in the past so I'm thanking him too :)
  • flooks said:

^^Can I just say ditto?!^^