Questions about auto clickers

How do people get caught auto-clicking? Is it recorded by the system?

What’s the extent of punishment for autoclicking for the first, second and third time?

And yep Ik it’s cheating, so I wouldn’t do t myself, i’m just curious

Comments

• You forgot to add that you're asking for a friend
    I think it's just a little windrow that pops up randomly asking if you're here, and you can't make your auto clicker know when it will, so if you keep moving and mining, with the Window up, the game considers you're auto clicking. I think.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Permanent ban first time if forwarded to support. Moderators might give an easier punishment but I always go for support because the tougher the punishment, the happier I am.

People cannot get caught by the system. The developers have added countermeasures to stop it. However, there are still ways to bypass it. Not going to list them here.
    You can get caught by other players that teleport to you or just happen to get in the same mine as you do.
  • I could see why this would be needed if we were using it to mine to get cubits or to lvl up but I am lvl 60 and it pops up when I am placing blocks. Like when I am placing glass to make a wall 55 long and 55 high I had to click the auto click pop up 7 times to prove I am human.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Intimate said:

I could see why this would be needed if we were using it to mine to get cubits or to lvl up but I am lvl 60 and it pops up when I am placing blocks. Like when I am placing glass to make a wall 55 long and 55 high I had to click the auto click pop up 7 times to prove I am human.

I think it's good for lvl 60s because it stops them from leveling pets without any effort at all