Need Someone to Retexture Inventory

Can someone make a retexture for the inventory slots to be a solid color instead of being see through? I'll pay 1k if someone can do it for me. I don't like how you can see through the bottom slots but not the top ones.

Comments

• DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited October 2018
    I'm working on finding that atm xD. I have a screenshot of mine rn. I'm missing a few blocks.
  • Nice. And you did it on mobile. I thought only pc players could do that :O
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited October 2018
    If you're able to find the CC files on mobile, it's then easy to replace the textures :)
  • Well, I decided to find out, because so many people had tried it, and I'd always wanted to.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember

Well, I decided to find out, because so many people had tried it, and I'd always wanted to.

@DsBerrypaw Well how do you do it then?
  • I've started to retexture the UI. It's not hard if you're good with Photoshop. But is there a way to change the inventory slots so they're not transparent? #PixelNub
  • COPIED FROM ANOTHER THREAD: Okay, so if you hit your files app (mine is called Files Manager, but they are all different), and it comes with EVERY device.

Go into Internal Storage, then Pictures, copy the image you downloaded or made, and go back. This will take you back into Internal Storage. Hit Android, Data, com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles, Files, Cache, DynaContent, then finally Images. Unfortunately, you cannot rename or move these files, as it will mess with the internal network of yada yada. After that, make sure to make a backup folder of EVERYTHING in that file, and put it in Internal Storage. Paste what you copied FOREVER ago in the file we finally got to, and figure out which one you are replacing. Because everything is backed up, you can delete it. Then change the name of the retextured to what it was (ex. Characters.png), and there you go!

I kinda learned all of this today.... But yeah. Hope this makes sense, and good luck.
  • COPIED FROM ANOTHER THREAD: Okay, so if you hit your files app (mine is called Files Manager, but they are all different), and it comes with EVERY device.

Go into Internal Storage, then Pictures, copy the image you downloaded or made, and go back. This will take you back into Internal Storage. Hit Android, Data, com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles, Files, Cache, DynaContent, then finally Images. Unfortunately, you cannot rename or move these files, as it will mess with the internal network of yada yada. After that, make sure to make a backup folder of EVERYTHING in that file, and put it in Internal Storage. Paste what you copied FOREVER ago in the file we finally got to, and figure out which one you are replacing. Because everything is backed up, you can delete it. Then change the name of the retextured to what it was (ex. Characters.png), and there you go!

I kinda learned all of this today.... But yeah. Hope this makes sense, and good luck.

Already knew that xD
    I just want to know if there's a way to make the inventory slots non-transparent
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Log_er said:

COPIED FROM ANOTHER THREAD: Okay, so if you hit your files app (mine is called Files Manager, but they are all different), and it comes with EVERY device.

Already knew that xD
    I just want to know if there's a way to make the inventory slots non-transparent
    I don’t think it works on iOS.
  • U said:

Log_er said:

COPIED FROM ANOTHER THREAD: Okay, so if you hit your files app (mine is called Files Manager, but they are all different), and it comes with EVERY device.

Already knew that xD
    I'm on pc
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Log_er said:

U said:

Log_er said:

Already knew that xD
    I'm on pc
    I know, but berry said it comes with “EVERY” device.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Log_er said:

I've started to retexture the UI. It's not hard if you're good with Photoshop. But is there a way to change the inventory slots so they're not transparent? #PixelNub

Just make them not transparent in the files lol, I’ll give it a go
  • The files button does come with every device...