mope

qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
edited September 2020 in Community
Deleted-Please carry on

Comments

• Didn't check all these yet :)
  • I saw my build in the corner ;-; I feel discouraged xD jk
  • I like the vamp one, and I had seen it in the game. ALTHOUGH, I don't think it should win ANYTHING (perhaps honourable mention :P), as it's only neat because the owner has money. The build consists of MORE THAN ONE super rare, including two headless. So yeah, it looks cool, but anyone could make that if they had money. And the winner gets MORE money. Not that I'm gonna win (cause let's be real, we're talking BERRY), but there was better talent out there, and I hope the judges take that into consideration. @Space_fetus
  • I like the vamp one, and I had seen it in the game. ALTHOUGH, I don't think it should win ANYTHING (perhaps honourable mention :P), as it's only neat because the owner has money. The build consists of MORE THAN ONE super rare, including two headless. So yeah, it looks cool, but anyone could make that if they had money. And the winner gets MORE money. Not that I'm gonna win (cause let's be real, we're talking BERRY), but there was better talent out there, and I hope the judges take that into consideration. @Space_fetus

That's what I'm afraid of too: While it's 100% fine that rich people have good talent I'm scared that some builds will get a higher chance of winning because of the rares in the build. @Space_fetus
  • CrusifonCrusifon Member
    edited October 2018
    I looked through all the entries and there were a few good entries and a few people that put in no effort at all.

The ones you've screenshoted are some of the good ones, my personal favorites right now are *JulieSing's*, Sir.Hellert's, Sawatawanana's, Edition's, Koekenbak's and theres some other really nice ones aswell.
  • Awww
    Crusifon said:

I looked through all the entries and there were a few good entries and a few people that put in no effort at all.

The ones you've screenshoted are some of the good ones, my personal favorites right now are *JulieSing's*, Sir.Hellert's, Sawatawana's, Edition's, Koekenbak's and theres some other really nice ones aswell.

Really? Aww ty
  • I think *JulieSing*'s entry is the best ^-^
  • I like the third picture the most. Very creative ^^
  • Crusifon said:

The ones you've screenshoted are some of the good ones, my personal favorites right now are *JulieSing's*, Sir.Hellert's,Sawatawana's, Edition's, Koekenbak's and theres some other really nice ones aswell.

*cries out in shock*

• aghh tell me in which realm so I can get some inspiration!!
  • Crusifon said:

The ones you've screenshoted are some of the good ones, my personal favorites right now are *JulieSing's*, Sir.Hellert's, Sawatawanana's, Edition's, Koekenbak's and theres some other really nice ones aswell.

I think *JulieSing*'s entry is the best ^-^

omg thank you ;00;
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited October 2018
    We really need a better way of viewing these builds, most people who went on my plot couldn't figure out what my build is. like a free camera that only admins and a selected mods can enable for these contests

this is a view from another person's plot.

19.png 202.5K
  • Miwky said:

We really need a better way of viewing these builds, most people who went on my plot couldn't figure out what my build is. like a free camera that only admins and a selected mods can enable for these contests

this is a view from another person's plot.

Couldn't see anything x.x
    sorry, what about now?

19.jpg 55.9K
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2023
    edited October 2018
    no, much more simpler than that. I'm not gonna tell what it is, tho I put a sign up top of the build if you want to see. if people still can't tell what it is just from this picture then I guess I'm doomed, after this contest I'll hand over my builder license and cry in a corner.

• Miwky said:

sorry, what about now?

Is it this one?
    I thought it was an upside down bat
  • Ty I didn't expect you gonna like my Monster House :3
    And My two High rank member's build
  • Ty I didn't expect you gonna like my Monster House :3
    And My two High rank member's build

I am more for Heart one <3
    *straw*
  • CrusifonCrusifon Member
    edited October 2018
    *jupiter* said:

aghh tell me in which realm so I can get some inspiration!!

Contest ends today but:

*JulieSings* - Realm - 3
    Koekenbak - Realm - 3
    Sawatawanana - Realm 3
    Edition - Realm 2
    Sir.Hellert - Realm 1

• Miwky said:

no, much more simpler than that. I'm not gonna tell what it is, tho I put a sign up top of the build if you want to see. if people still can't tell what it is just from this picture then I guess I'm doomed, after this contest I'll hand over my builder license and cry in a corner.

It's clearly a spider.
  • Crusifon said:

Miwky said:

It's clearly a spider.
    XD
  • Crusifon said:

*jupiter* said:

Contest ends today but:

*JulieSings* - Realm - 3 (i think)
    Koekenbak - Realm - 3 (i think)
    Sawatawanana - Realm 3
    Edition - Realm 2
    Sir.Hellert - Realm 1

Yep they are in realm 3

• Crusifon said:

*jupiter* said:

Contest ends today but:

*JulieSings* - Realm - 3 (i think)
    Koekenbak - Realm - 3 (i think)
    Sawatawanana - Realm 3
    Edition - Realm 2
    Sir.Hellert - Realm 1

Yep they are in realm 3

|Ah ok I edited it xD