-many people are travelling using Launchpads
    ► Overworlds are less used so yea..
    -you can meet Random people everyday
    ► You can still, even if people tend to be rude
    -Encounter many staffs in game
    ► Welp

Rip this Old days I miss this so much :(

• What a coincidence, I was just thinking about 2016
    I only miss 1 thing actually, my friends. Due to switching accounts I never got to say goodbye.
    Kaylee.V
    Arh_Vee
    Cosmic Bacon
    Cosmic muffin
    Just interested if anyone knew them :)
  • The things I miss? Gee, there's enough to fill up an entire page.

First, I miss the days when levels weren't a thing. Less division and competition.

Second, I liked how there were no lobbies. Don't get me wrong, I love the lobbies but I remember when some of my friends preferred walking to their realms instead of fast traveling.

Third, I miss those weddings people used to have :v I attended a friend of mines "wedding". It was, oddly, romantic.

Fourth, my friends, obviously. The last time I hung out with a friend was nearly 9 months ago.

Fifth, realm visitors. With the addition of the lobby people tend to ignore realms in the overworld (more often than not). Back then, my little old realm had gotten nearly 20 visitors from the overworld alone.

I guess it didn't fill up an entire page after all. I'm a person with a weak memory so I have trouble remembering a bunch of stuff at one time. I'm sure there's like...fifty more.
  • I miss hanging out with my clanmates and chatting about how we would take over the clan whenever the leader wasnt around.

Thats literally the only thing i miss....
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited October 2018
    I miss the lack of Hollas, some may argue that we have many Hollas but they were diverse Hollas not just 'VENDS Here!!'

Sometimes it's just dissapointing when you travel to Aspen and there is like 10 realms there.,

I also miss the excitement of learning about what you did in Cubic Castles. I mean this is just becuase I know most of it anyways, but it's still something I miss
  • I also miss waiting every season,i always visiting cubic town center and looking what the new outfit for the manequin on the roof of blu house xD
  • Let's time travel back guys
  • I miss when pets where out and i got one free he was called snoopy he got scammed

I miss when they weren’t that many scammers

When my hole class played Cubic Castles and I was the highest lvl

:’) missing old days
  • I miss the old days .. Where my old friends is stillmplaying lol
  • I miss the olden days, as well as the staff. I wish there was some more staff :Q:
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2018
    I miss the overworld. The lobby has ruined starting players early game, and it’s ruined exploring realms.
  • Lol,i miss cheap stuffs like 10k for pjs
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited October 2018
    I miss the time when you can ez profit :)
  • Yep I missed the old cc
  • I miss a lot of this remember the old cc store? You could buy basically everything! I don't miss however is the fact that cash registers were 500c.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    'Party' said:

I miss a lot of this remember the old cc store? You could buy basically everything! I don't miss however is the fact that cash registers were 500c.

I think they where 1,000c at me point too.
  • Old days, my cash register was scammed lol
  • Old days, my cash register was scammed lol

Old days, piggy bank scammed ;-;
  • Kunshu said:

Old days, my cash register was scammed lol

Ol days, piggy bank used to giveaway or scam
    Like "1k on tip piggy and ill open the door!"
    Lol
  • AJ Baryza said:

Kunshu said:

Lol
    Omg yea I remember that
  • flooks said:

AJ Baryza said:

Kunshu said:

Lol
    Omg yea I remember that
    This still happens.
  • U said:

'Party' said:

I miss a lot of this remember the old cc store? You could buy basically everything! I don't miss however is the fact that cash registers were 500c.

I think they where 1,000c at me point too.
    I think I bought my first Cash Register for around 800c from WolfStyle or RickyStyle. Oh, gee! That feeling of nostalgia. I remember building up cubits from selling dyes in my regular glass-displayed store. Heck, I think I preferred my realm back then than I do now and I was screaming "I'M RICH!" at 100 Cubits back then lol.
  • I miss the days i could just talk to everyone now the only thing people talk about is selling some dumb vanity items
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited October 2018

I miss the days i could just talk to everyone now the only thing people talk about is selling some dumb vanity items

Rip you unfriended me, damn, was talking about bananas and food last time with someone D:

Or edible wigs xD @Graceful%20Thunder
  • I miss a lot of things but I don't miss the old cc store that was a pain and difficult for people who didn't know where to look (me).

I also miss being a noob, life was so care free you didn't know anything about the game and even though you weren't making profit you still had fun exploring.. But that isn't anything to do with the the game - just me.

Also miss the parkour it was much more easy now it's like hmm let me jump over this cannon which has poison spike floor underneath me whilst having a slime trying to chase me and lava Ontop of my head. Which is fine it's just much more rage enduring and not really fun.
  • I miss when lobbies weren't around. Everyone goes to the popular realms, and that leaves new players begging people in the lobbies to come to their store. I would even say lobbies killed out a majority of the new players because its much harder to buy/sell/trade.

I also miss seeing legitimate, new players. seems like 99% of people under level 25 are alts.
  • Wait, i remember Nametags on Store are 10k for 3 pieces xD many scammers buying it to change name....old days