Texture Packs

By chance does anyone know how to implement texture packs on and Android device? If so please tell me how and share some of you guy's texture packs!

Comments

• Someone is JEAAAAALOUSSSSSSS. Okay, so if you hit your files app (mine is called Files Manager, but they are all different), and it comes with EVERY device.

Go into Internal Storage, then Pictures, copy the image you downloaded or made, and go back. This will take you back into Internal Storage. Hit Android, Data, com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles, Files, Cache, DynaContent, then finally Images. Unfortunately, you cannot rename or move these files, as it will mess with the internal network of yada yada. After that, make sure to make a backup folder of EVERYTHING in that file, and put it in Internal Storage. Paste what you copied FOREVER ago in the file we finally got to, and figure out which one you are replacing. Because everything is backed up, you can delete it. Then change the name of the retextured to what it was (ex. Characters.png), and there you go!

I kinda learned all of this today.... But yeah. Hope this makes sense, and good luck.