Guess who littered

David1962David1962 Member
edited April 2016 in General Chat
Screenshot_2016-04-17-16-54-44

Mod's? Do you think is appropriate? Littering? Even upstairs? Yes! It is so? Dont just stand there Do something to help this Poor Man's Cubic Room To Be Cleaned Vc Gaming This is not over
P.S I didnt know this was the inapropriate room

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    It Dissappears After 20Minutes....
  • You think?
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Yes.
  • Yakroo said:

It Dissappears After 20Minutes....

Yakroo is right, all items do, unless it's on a donation table or has been glassed o-o
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited April 2016
    upon dropping any item a notice will appear in your text in red.
    Screenshot (104)

The only time an item is ever safe is if it's encased in glass.

TIP: Never drop an items, especially in anothers realm, you will become at risk of losing it.
    Logging out will automatically null your ownership of it.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    This happened to me too. It upsets me when people leave trash everywhere in my shop. Cacti, bushes, thorns, mushrooms and warp foods everywhere.

I think it's a bannable offense, but even if it isn't, it certainly isn't polite.

Leaving useless or unwanted materials in realms (excluding donation areas) shows the realm owner that you think they and their creations are no better than trash.
    If you are in the habit of doing this, STOP! It is rude, it discourages fellow Qbees, and you will be punished for doing it.

Please spread the word about this. I don't want anyone else to feel the same degradation that I have because of this.
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm sure those are just lazy Qbeez who try to advertise their shop but fails miserably. Once this weird guy split 50 crunches one by one and put it in my inventory, making me extremely fat. MESSAGE TO THOSE LITTERERS: Please STOP this because no one would eat your crunchy unless to see who the owner is.
    P.S. I got a crunchie once saying "Your anus is bleeding" ._.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited April 2016

Me too XD
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

This happened to me too. It upsets me when people leave trash everywhere in my shop. Cacti, bushes, thorns, mushrooms and warp foods everywhere.

I think it's a bannable offense, but even if it isn't, it certainly isn't polite.

Leaving useless or unwanted materials in realms (excluding donation areas) shows the realm owner that you think they and their creations are no better than trash.
    If you are in the habit of doing this, STOP! It is rude, it discourages fellow Qbees, and you will be punished for doing it.

Please spread the word about this. I don't want anyone else to feel the same degradation that I have because of this.

One mans trash is another mans treasure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • P.S. I got a crunchie once saying "Your anus is bleeding" ._.

Me too XD
    Rotfl Wolf, I remembered wh were in a mine and you passed me that cookie. *Facepalm*

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    xD

Me too XD
    Rotfl Wolf, I remembered wh were in a mine and you passed me that cookie. *Facepalm*

I got mine from Lucaaa or Death or xNexy. Don't remember who. XD
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member

xD

Me too XD

I got mine from Lucaaa or Death or xNexy. Don't remember who. XD
    I gave my cookie to Chaddy :v
  • Some people just need space so you cant blame them. I really don't see how it discourages players, because they just want space. It will disappear in 20 minutes, so it doesn't really matter. I really don't think you should start punishing them.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

Some people just need space so you cant blame them. I really don't see how it discourages players, because they just want space. It will disappear in 20 minutes, so it doesn't really matter. I really don't think you should start punishing them.

I don't think it's about inventory space. Almost every time this happens, people split the dozens of mushrooms/warp foods into individual items. It's not about inventory, it's a way to harass players.
  • BJDware said:

But not every trash is a treasure. Some items are just junk for everyone :D

• But not every trash is a treasure. Some items are just junk for everyone :D

You said for everyone? Nah.. I don't think so, cause for me every item is useful item...
    I started to appreciate everything since I lost precious friend

I agree with what BJDware said
    BJDware said:

• Some people just need space so you cant blame them. I really don't see how it discourages players, because they just want space. It will disappear in 20 minutes, so it doesn't really matter. I really don't think you should start punishing them.

I don't think it's about inventory space. Almost every time this happens, people split the dozens of mushrooms/warp foods into individual items. It's not about inventory, it's a way to harass players.
    Its not really harassing players. It may be annoying but it disappears.

Its not really harassing players. It may be annoying but it disappears.
    But what about if we need to go around our realm immediately but there's mushroom everywhere?
  • You should have given it to me so I could add to my 180562356426347603489 crunch collection.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited April 2016

BJDware said:

Nope.
    I Have collected everything dropped and collected. I Value everything as anything can become useful at some point.
    Even if its one mushroom or dirt block. I'll put it into my storage. If you look into my chests now you will be surprised as to how much i actually have now. ;)

Many hoard like me and treasure what you call junk.
    Do i do it because i am "poor"? No, i'm not poor, I just don't believe in waste C:
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    BJDware said:

BJDware said:

Nope.
    I Have collected everything dropped and collected. I Value everything as anything can become useful at some point.
    Even if its one mushroom or dirt block. I'll put it into my storage. If you look into my chests now you will be surprised as to how much i actually have now. ;)

Many hoard like me and treasure what you call junk.
    Do i do it because i am "poor"? No, i'm not poor, I just don't believe in waste C:
    Can I have all your mushrooms? :P