New Command

I would really like this command to be added to the game:
/list
What it would do is it would put a list of all the players currently in the realm in the chat.

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Whisper and chill?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

Whisper and chill?

When a realm is full you can’t see the most recent people that have entered on the whisper list. (On mobile at least).
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

Whisper and chill?

When a realm is full you can’t see the most recent people that have entered on the whisper list. (On mobile at least).
    Ah right..
    Okay then, I guess it has a point. +1
  • You can still see the list of people with /trade....... But it would be nice to have a command specifically made for that.........+1
    edited October 2018
    Nevermind
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I like to use /trade for that. It's faster than whispering
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited October 2018

I like to use /trade for that. It's faster than whispering

I do that too as the whispering box is bugged.. great way to see if someone's here or not
  • A /list would still be useful if it put the people in order they entered starting from recent.
  • +100...been wanting this for a while. I wish the realm would just auto tell you who is already there when you enter, but it would also be nice to have a command as more people enter so you could get a complete list.
    I doubt it would be hard to program because there’s a visitor list for people with the realm setup.
  • we also need:

/realm [says realm name] [could also include realm creation date, visitors, etc]
    /players [lists everyone in the realm]

we also need newbies to be introduced to commands, farming, trading in a new tutorial realm imo. seems like most newbies don't even know the basics

• I like to use /trade for that. It's faster than whispering

I do that too as the whispering box is bugged.. great way to see if someone's here or not
    Same here ,whispering always bugged ._.