Selling something

Selling easter umbrella add meh if you buy it.
«1

Comments

  • xDark_RavenxxDark_Ravenx Member
    11.15 Karma
    "I wAnT tO mAkE sOmEtHiNg ClEaR tHaT iS aNnOyInG"
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    380.25 Karma
    900c
    That's a 300 cubits profit aka 50% of what you paid! How cool is that!
  • SarcoSarco Member
    75.80 Karma
    1k that's a lot of profit for you !
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    380.25 Karma
    oh my god wow ok now that's a rude bid! Okay uhhhh... Fine! Don't look at me like that!! 1500 cubits!!
  • 43.10 Karma
    2k
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    380.25 Karma
    Ok I must talk with my associates... "... yeah uh the bid is 2k now should I go further? Seems risky with no chance of profit"... "are you sure? "...


    Okay 3k
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    If I buy it for around 100k, so I can return it to that guy, would you accept?
  • EditionEdition Member
    4.50 Karma
    250k
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    73.10 Karma
    The shade you guys are throwing is hilarious
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    JackFury said:

    The shade you guys are throwing is hilarious

    I was being serious xD
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    73.10 Karma
    U said:

    JackFury said:

    The shade you guys are throwing is hilarious

    I was being serious xD
    I know ;)
  • dealwithit37dealwithit37 Member
    6.10 Karma
    When you smeared your own reputation and no one takes you seriously
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited October 2018 112.80 Karma
    My offer... 3001, to top @lucaaa795
  • 1.95 Karma
    I sold the umbrella.
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    4.70 Karma

    I sold the umbrella.

    For what? 600c?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    380.25 Karma

    I sold the umbrella.

    Oh come on my offer was so GOOD!!!
  • dealwithit37dealwithit37 Member
    edited October 2018 6.10 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

    I sold the umbrella.

    Oh come on my offer was so GOOD!!!

    So much shade thrown that he never will need an umbrella
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    380.25 Karma
    Ok you know what I'm reporting this sale to the moderators because my offer was the very best you could possibly find. It's like so overpriced since the average price of a pink umbrella is, as you yourself said, 600c!
    3000 cubits! Three thousand cubits! Thats FIVE!!!!! times the price you paid!!! That's some astronomical profit!! But nooooo you turned my offer down!!!! RUDE
  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar
    And right after that whole discussion you decide to sell it...
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    380.25 Karma
    Log_er said:

    And right after that whole discussion you decide to sell it...

    What's worse is that he ignored my amazing offers!!!! he is a monster!!!
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    307.70 Karma
    He is the worst, doesnt even accept luca's offer >:(
  • kirodashikirodashi Member
    35.70 Karma
    ithink y’all needa stop this is completely unrelated to the discussion. stop beating a dead horse
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    380.25 Karma
    kirodashi said:

    ithink y’all needa stop this is completely unrelated to the discussion. stop beating a dead horse

    it ain't dead until it's dead dead
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    4.70 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

    kirodashi said:

    ithink y’all needa stop this is completely unrelated to the discussion. stop beating a dead horse

    it ain't dead until it's dead dead
    It ain't dead until it's dead dead dead.
  • 1.95 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

    Ok you know what I'm reporting this sale to the moderators because my offer was the very best you could possibly find. It's like so overpriced since the average price of a pink umbrella is, as you yourself said, 600c!
    3000 cubits! Three thousand cubits! Thats FIVE!!!!! times the price you paid!!! That's some astronomical profit!! But nooooo you turned my offer down!!!! RUDE

    Lucaa i didnt say the price was 600c like i said the billionth time. He said 600c not me.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    73.10 Karma

    lucaaa795 said:

    Ok you know what I'm reporting this sale to the moderators because my offer was the very best you could possibly find. It's like so overpriced since the average price of a pink umbrella is, as you yourself said, 600c!
    3000 cubits! Three thousand cubits! Thats FIVE!!!!! times the price you paid!!! That's some astronomical profit!! But nooooo you turned my offer down!!!! RUDE

    Lucaa i didnt say the price was 600c like i said the billionth time. He said 600c not me.
    And then you should've replied with "Oh, those sell for much more than that. You can get around 300,000 cubits off of it. Good luck selling it! I am not going to take advantage of you because I have morals!"
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    112.80 Karma
    You guys ignored my outstanding offer.
    3001 is a GREAT trade!
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    I offered 100k, and was going to return it to the guy he bought it from..
  • dealwithit37dealwithit37 Member
    edited October 2018 6.10 Karma
    maybe @Space_fetus should close this thread, since it's alrd sold and the shade thrown is being rehashed again like in the post, "i want to make something clear that is annoying"; which btw, was closed for this same reason
  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar
    Let reputation fire upon him. Let sorrow settle in. Let him realize what he did wrong, his unmoral actions.
This discussion has been closed.