Staying in touch - Just a few notes on ongoing development

13»

Comments

• I explained in another thread that the inventory being raised slightly was done on purpose. This was not by choice. Many mobile devices are now using that bottom middle space to close applications.

That means that if we didn't raise the inventory a little people with those devices would not be able to access their items or raise the inventory easily. We did look at other possible solutions, but none seemed perfect. I think maybe what we should do is add an option for it in the tweaks so that people who don't have an issue with it can turn the feature off.

So anyway... it's not a bug. It's intentional.

oh yeah, Exeperienced that moment, good thing the Phone Added an update that moved the "swipe panel" to the right side of the phone when landscaped. I just didn't know that other phones doesnt have that update also, seems fair.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

oh yeah, Exeperienced that moment, good thing the Phone Added an update that moved the "swipe panel" to the right side of the phone when landscaped. I just didn't know that other phones doesnt have that update also, seems fair.

Yeah it's really difficult for us as developers because these phones are changing all the time. There's even the notch issue at the to of the screen which can be a problem. When you start having to customize per phone model it becomes too much work for a small company. Android in particular can be difficult this way because there are just so many devices.
  • JackFury said:

NoeNt said:

Its not really for users who have small screen, i play on my tablet which is 12,2 inches and i have the same issue..

So basically mobile users in general. I'm on Android, what about you?
  • I explained in another thread that the inventory being raised slightly was done on purpose. This was not by choice. Many mobile devices are now using that bottom middle space to close applications.

That means that if we didn't raise the inventory a little people with those devices would not be able to access their items or raise the inventory easily. We did look at other possible solutions, but none seemed perfect. I think maybe what we should do is add an option for it in the tweaks so that people who don't have an issue with it can turn the feature off.

So anyway... it's not a bug. It's intentional.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Okay fine :/

But please make that tweak a priority.
  • @SirKewberth when will y’all make the newest super rare in game? Ram and Easter umbrellas use to be very rare but now can anyone can buy for not as much now. It be really cool if add the newest super rare in game and let it be the rarest :) Anyone want a NEW SUPER RARE IN GAME?.....
  • SayWhat said:

@SirKewberth when will y’all make the newest super rare in game? Ram and Easter umbrellas use to be very rare but now can anyone can buy for not as much now. It be really cool if add the newest super rare in game and let it be the rarest :) Anyone want a NEW SUPER RARE IN GAME?.....

Isn't the ramm already very rare? It's like 1million cubits or something.
  • SayWhat said:

@SirKewberth when will y’all make the newest super rare in game? Ram and Easter umbrellas use to be very rare but now can anyone can buy for not as much now. It be really cool if add the newest super rare in game and let it be the rarest :) Anyone want a NEW SUPER RARE IN GAME?.....

Isn't the ramm already very rare? It's like 1million cubits or something.
    Yep more like 950k ish atm.

So no... they're still the rarest items ever and not affordable by that many players ._.
  • SayWhat said:

@SirKewberth when will y’all make the newest super rare in game? Ram and Easter umbrellas use to be very rare but now can anyone can spend 200 dollars of their own irl money and that's not a whole lot. It be really cool if add the newest super rare in game and let it be the rarest :) Anyone want a NEW SUPER RARE IN GAME?.....

Ummmmmmmmm. Sure.