Staying in touch - Just a few notes on ongoing development

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

Well you can change a core feature by making also an option to switch between core and new, more games does this and works pretty well

Well it's true you can sometimes do this. But it depends on the feature... The downside though is that you end up having to maintain 2 interfaces and sets of code going forward. Testing 2 things etc.. So it's not all free upside.
  • So When Will This Update Come :D

Also Great Job Kew :D
  • -Epic- said:

So When Will This Update Come :D

Also Great Job Kew :D

Good question.. When??? :3
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Should be very soon. The exact timing is a little out of our hands, but hopefully within the next 5 days or so...
  • Should be very soon. The exact timing is a little out of our hands, but hopefully within the next 5 days or so...

Okay :D
  • Should be very soon. The exact timing is a little out of our hands, but hopefully within the next 5 days or so...

:oooo OMAGAAAA NAIS
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Should be very soon. The exact timing is a little out of our hands, but hopefully within the next 5 days or so...

Waiting on Apple?
  • Probably lol.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited October 2018
    Well me personally I like anvils the way the are because they are simple for Instance the work bench is too big and I just want to have something small and simple to craft with...

Also the box will look massively out of proportion compared to the anvil, in my opinion if youre adding this new change make the anvil's look different e.g. A notebook on this side of it
  • This craftinv interface would allow for recipes with more than 4 items because they dont have to be in the grid
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

This craftinv interface would allow for recipes with more than 4 items because they dont have to be in the grid

I was thinking this as well. There will be possibly some more interesting/detailed recipes coming since they won't be restricted to 4 items any longer.
  • Didnt expect after family reunion, is halloween pack xD
  • U said:

Waiting on Apple?
    Wait Pack Is Already On An Onother Plattaform :V
    -Epic- said:

U said:

Waiting on Apple?
    No? Was just saying it’s always apples fault that it takes so long.
  • U said:

-Epic- said:

U said:

Waiting on Apple?
    No? Was just saying it’s always apples fault that it takes so long.
    e.e I Dont Play In Apple e.e
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    That's really nice, I'm looking forward to it
  • I haven't seen any updates for farming unless seed on seasonal packs thus I expect to new things that would be another tactic to attract players who like type of farming games. @SirKewberth
  • F I X T H E I N V E N T O R Y B A R
  • Sarco said:

F I X T H E I N V E N T O R Y B A R

It's broken?
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited October 2018
    JackFury said:

Sarco said:

F I X T H E I N V E N T O R Y B A R

It's broken?
    It won't go down all the way :V
    I think it's on on mobile with peeps with small screens
    Here's what it looks like:
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited October 2018
    Dang, I usually play on PC so didn't notice that. Tried it on my phone and I have the same issue. @SirKewberth

Also, nice outfit Sarco, we're almost matching :P
  • Its not really for users who have small screen, i play on my tablet which is 12,2 inches and i have the same issue..
  • NoeNt said:

Its not really for users who have small screen, i play on my tablet which is 12,2 inches and i have the same issue..

So basically mobile users in general. I'm on Android, what about you?
  • Will, which apparently plays on iOS got the same issue, so you guessed right. It seems to occur to mobile players..
    iPhone is same.
  • GG Sir.Kew! Everyone is right. You do so much for this game you you deserve complete praise! You and Cosmic Cow are the gears that keep this game turning. You work hard everyday to fix issues with the game, you work yourself to the bone to make new updates, features, and events for us, and you work hard to make this game Scammer Free!I can't completely express my gratitude because it's simply too great, but every since I joined this game 3 1/2 years ago, I've felt this overwhelming sense of community acceptance and togetherness. We work hard to help each other and make someone else feel good. And I thank all of you, not just Devs, but every one of the Cubic Castles Community!
    -Tiny (kinda cryin happy tears irl rn)
  • NOOOOOOO! I felt bad for you guys, but now it has happened to me too! I finally got this anvil update, and the inventory won't go down :'(

Please fix this. I don't plan on playing until it has been, as my screen is already small enough.
    Hm, doesn’t happen on my iPad.
    edited October 2018
    I explained in another thread that the inventory being raised slightly was done on purpose. This was not by choice. Many mobile devices are now using that bottom middle space to close applications.

That means that if we didn't raise the inventory a little people with those devices would not be able to access their items or raise the inventory easily. We did look at other possible solutions, but none seemed perfect. I think maybe what we should do is add an option for it in the tweaks so that people who don't have an issue with it can turn the feature off.

So anyway... it's not a bug. It's intentional.
  • I explained in another thread that the inventory being raised slightly was done on purpose. This was not by choice. Many mobile devices are now using that bottom middle space to close applications.

That means that if we didn't raise the inventory a little people with those devices would not be able to access their items or raise the inventory easily. We did look at other possible solutions, but none seemed perfect. I think maybe what we should do is add an option for it in the tweaks so that people who don't have an issue with it can turn the feature off.

So anyway... it's not a bug. It's intentional.

Thank you xD