COMMUNITY BUILD

Guys beside my other bad ideas I do have a plan that can benifit everyone! I know @Space_fetus does a lot of work into these events but I have a idea that can let y’all have fun and can earn cubics! I Can Make A World Is Y’all Agree! EACH MONTH I can do a building contest for all to enter if pay 5k to enter! I will put every one c as the prize! Like if we have 20 peps enter and all pay 5k, that is 100k! 50k will be 1st prize, 2nt place is 30k and 3rd 20k! NONE WILL BENIFIT ME OR WILL GO TO ME! I can get trusted peps maybe @BillyBoo or @Space_fetus or @ThisIsNotSlim to be judges with me! This is a building contest! Y’all can have fun through the process! I can make a world with everyone’s build in it! Make it a build lobby! How that sound? Like I said this benefits y’all and NOT ME!

Comments

• Hmm, maybe this can work if we have trusted users as co-hosts.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited October 2018
    Idk I haven't personally heard your name a lot.
  • You had a reputation before.. but I will see how this goes...
  • 5k to enter?

The actual contest was 1k to enter O.o
  • LateCom said:

ew when i see that name i dont wanna join the contest anymore...
    that one.single.name.

Discrimination ! Although to make it an argument I have to be hypoctical and say I don't want to join either
  • LateCom said:

its not the creator of this thread's name, nor the mod or the beta...

Billyboo?
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited October 2018
    Log_er said:

Honestly I am friends with the top peps who are well known in the game. And LateCom I know who you are talking about @Space_fetus I DIDNT KNOW I DID 2 COMMENTS! I THOUGH I PRESS EDIT SO I DONT NEED TO BE WARN PLZ XD I DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE A COMMENT OFF
  • SayWhat said:

Log_er said:

Honestly I am friends with the top peps who are well known in the game. And LateCom I know who you are talking about
    And he doesn’t need to be a judge if you don’t want him :D I need TRUSTED PEPS TO BE JUDGES ONLY! Also @dealwithit37 Space Fetus does 1k but the cubics/prizes are provided by the game! this is a COMMUNITY EVENT! Everyone has to pitch in! I think I got everyone questions right! Also can anyone comment a YES OR A NO IN COMMENTS TO DO THIS? If Yes I will start creating and it be done before December for a Christmas Build

• Oof. This is getting serious. I personally wouldn't pay 5k, as I'd lose anyways. That's what I like about Space's events. If I had to chip in for it, I wouldn't so it. Building takes time, so if I'm gonna lose anyways, what's the point of paying 5k, a couple hours, and having to TALK to people (ew)? So uh, I'm not gonna participate. Not because I don't trust you, but because I don't have tons of money to be throwing around.
  • Oof. This is getting serious. I personally wouldn't pay 5k, as I'd lose anyways. That's what I like about Space's events. If I had to chip in for it, I wouldn't so it. Building takes time, so if I'm gonna lose anyways, what's the point of paying 5k, a couple hours, and having to TALK to people (ew)? So uh, I'm not gonna participate. Not because I don't trust you, but because I don't have tons of money to be throwing around.

Well the 5k is for everyone to pitch in the prize! Would y’all rather it be 2k a person? The prize would be less but more peps can participate! Space fetus doesn’t use his cubics, it’s in game cubics, and the contest is not a couple hours but it will be a month for y’all to finish!