CUBIC BANK

SayWhatSayWhat Member
edited October 2018 in General Chat
Ok guys, I been thinking about starting a CC bank! I want y’all support if I do make one! I will have a small area with a tip pig with lifetime rental on it with your sign! For a person to make a bank it will cost 5K each person! We will hold only 50 accounts at the start and i will see where it is successful or not! Every month I will add 10% cubics to YALLS pig! If y’all take out cubics then we shall keep 20% of what you to take out! Max y’all can hold per pig is 50k! If y’all want me to keep food at yalls shop or yalls place then it will cost 500c every 2 weeks! You may ask why would we want to use y’all bank instead of keeping it in our world? Well, keeping it in the bank will make y’all less likely to spend the c if your saving for something! If you have c OR even real life money, once you have it, you feel like you gotta spend it! But I AM NOT DO GONNA THIS UNLESS I HAVE YALLS OPINION OR YALLS SUPPORT! I also haven’t thought everything out but I am gonna ask @scorto7 or @Space_fetus or any other mod to have perm there! I am VERY TRUSTED PERSON! All who knows me knows I’m very well trusted and a honest person! SO COMMENT DOWN BELOW YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE!

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited October 2018
    no thanks. We already have been poisoned with the actual economy.. saving your cubits into a tip piggy placed in a realm owned by someone else without knowing when you will actually be able to get them back and make profit sounds like a bad idea.
    we can save our own cubits, in our own realms, in our own tip pigs.
    When you want to deposit a huge amount of money irl at a bank, you actually let them use your money for as long as both parties have agreed, at the end of that period you would get a small % of extra money. Now, banks are trusted and all that but honestly, no offense sir, I would rather keep my cubits away from this.
  • lucaaa795 said:

no thanks. We already have been poisoned with the actual economy.. saving your cubits into a tip piggy placed in a realm owned by someone else without knowing when you will actually be able to get them back and make profit sounds like a bad idea.
    When you want to deposit a huge amount of money irl at a bank, you actually let them use your money for as long as both parties have agreed, at the end of that period you would get a small % of extra money. Now, banks are trusted and all that but honestly, no offense sir, I would rather keep my cubits away from this.

I totally agree with lucaaa795 here

Also, I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but this post sounds like a scam :/
  • nop if you dont want to spend your c just pit it in a pig where the realm/room cant hard to find and u might miss out your cubits and if 1 day you're deperate to buy something, u will only remember that thing :D
  • We gonna earn or You gonna earn lot? XD
  • We gonna earn or You gonna earn lot? XD

Good question
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited October 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

No offense man, like i said it was a idea but I won’t start it without YALLS permission so it is closed now! It sounds like a good idea in my mind
  • well banks are no need at CC lel interest in cubits!? Well I guess it will be an easy money if that so xD
  • Either useless or a scam.
  • Maybe they should add official realm called Cubic Bank this was an idea I've thought about for ages but yeh maybe they should add ATM's so you could choose how much u want outta your piggy. Or maybe just upgrade the piggy a bit.
  • I made a personal bank in DsBerrypaw City. Just make a few goals, and put like 10c in each one every day. Now for the purpose of saving cubits, I put 1k in a piggy (shout out to @koekenbak for funding my last build), and glass around it, so when we having building contests, I'll always have enough.
  • +1
    I think it's a good idea for people to make lazy profits if they can't be bothered to buy and sell / mine
  • Thanks to all who like the idea but I don’t have that much support from it so now if you have not already PLZ LOOK WHAT I WILL BE DOING NOW! Community BUILD CONTEST! You can read all about it in my latest post! This is a great idea to! I love it! I wish most peps did. And to all who didn’t like it, I do see YALLS point of view as well! :) all good but someone need to message the owner of game to add a ATM in game XD