Anyone know how many Ramms are out there?

Anyone know?

Comments

• My guess is 30-50? Might be totally wrong
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    @SirKewberth and @CosmicCow could enlighten us with some clear information.. Now, unless they want to mess with the numbers because the ramm is their most beloved thing in the game (players are 3rd after ramm and cubit purchases) then we should have a clear awnser from them, if they of course have the time to check because they don't even have the time to add black bombs back to store.
  • lucaaa795 said:

@SirKewberth and @CosmicCow could enlighten us with some clear information.. Now, unless they want to mess with the numbers because the ramm is their most beloved thing in the game (players are 3rd after ramm and cubit purchases) then we should have a clear awnser from them, if they of course have the time to check because they don't even have the time to add black bombs back to store.

No its so few it was like 30-50+ ish.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited October 2018

lucaaa795 said:

No its so few it was like 30-50+ ish.
    You cant know for sure.
    But then, do we count all existent ramms in all chests and inventories or just those placed down and currently still in use? It's really that complicated if we take it down to the details
    Thats why I summon @SirKewberth and @CosmicCow to give us the very secret information.. I hope it's not their coca cola recipe otherwise we might have to travel all the way down to them and take them prisoners and ask them O_O
  • Yes, i'm fine with an estimate but i wouldn't mind an exact number @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • I think they like to keep these things a secret so if it ever gets added back into the cubit store for a short Time period everyone Will rush to buy cubits.