CC has LOST Players?! and Why!

Comments

• I blame school and work but also it depends on the month because some months people play more than others.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2018
    I’m just waiting for new moderators. The game ran so smoothly when there was 5+ active moderators.

Also, they need more people on the beta servers. The amount of bugs I find, or am told about that should of been caught in beta.
  • U said:

I’m just waiting for new moderators. The game ran so smoothly when there was 5+ active moderators.

Agreed.

there's so many out there as options aswell. like, i could list tons of 20+ y/o's who would be willing, maybe they're cautios on adding new mods :P

edited October 2018
    Edition said:

U said:

Agreed.

there's so many out there as options aswell. like, i could list tons of 20+ y/o's who would be willing, maybe they're cautios on adding new mods :P

I understand that they’re cautious. But they never even look enough to find the people that would be good moderators.

I guess I haven’t seen a *LOT* of players that are over 17 in Cubic Castles lately though. Most people are 10-16

• I understand that they’re cautious. But they never even look enough to find the people that would be good moderators.

I guess I haven’t seen a *LOT* of players that are over 17 in Cubic Castles lately though. Most people are 10-16

oh, i could name tons.
    Edition said:

I understand that they’re cautious. But they never even look enough to find the people that would be good moderators.

oh, i could name tons.

Me too, it’s just certainly not as many as their used to be. 90% of my friends used to be 16+ in cc.
  • Why not make moderators be 16+? This would make so much more sense...
    And they should re hire Slim.

Why not make moderators be 16+? This would make so much more sense...
    And they should re hire Slim.

If a 16 year old shows responsibility they should be allowed to be a moderator.
  • If I remember correctly, there was a 16 year old hired and then fired when found out he was 16? idk this is so random.
  • I don't see how hiring mods is going to help people i think we have enough, people just need to be careful if something seems to good to be true it is, their are many realms that show how to not get scammed and if you do get scammed get proof its not hard, all devices have a easy way to take screenshots and their is a easy way to record on most devices.
  • We have about 2 active mods rn. The inactive ones should quit, become active, or be fired.
  • We have about 2 active mods rn. The inactive ones should quit, become active, or be fired.

i don't agree with them being fired xD

• There are like 9 mods (probably not) and basically none of them even get on
  • The main problem I think, is there is not a single good shop in the game that is left.
    They are ALL overpriced.
    And there is no new content in cc.
    I am not saying cc is going to fail, but there seems to actually be a chance.
    I hope it does not...
    This is a great example of what I am saying. This is not fake.

And this is how people forget about one of the main features of CC : building C=
    Well, i have small Vend shop but im not serious at it, i like Building, like this whole year im spending my whole time of building + hang out with my friends
  • JackFury said:

The main purpose of the game was meant to be a building/mining/farming/social game, but it turned out as a business simulator. Most of the builders are just the older players; the new ones who join now just want items and cubits. You don't see hollas anymore for "Come check out my build", no, all we see now is "ME BUY SUPER RARES", "COME MY SHOP", and "VEND SHOP". All anyone cares about now is stuff! It's actually rather sickening at times how greedy the new players are. They're never content with what they have, they all have consumer complex and just want to be rich for "status". They wear ugly, mismatched outfits only because said outfit cost them 500k and they want to show it off. The devs worked hard for a while making some new recent building blocks and such, and people started asking when the next hat would come out.
    So honestly, do I think the game is dying? No, it still has plenty of people playing it. But do I think everyone's forgotten that this isn't a business game? Yes. And the community is generally talentless besides buying and selling. Space makes an easy parkour like Castles in the Sky, and people whine about how "hard" it is. Space makes a mystery, people are too stupid to solve it. Space does an art or writing competition, and few enter.
    So yeah, I'm fed up with the majority of the in-game business community. Thankfully, most of the stupid new players who are obsessed with stuff don't use the forums. That would be a mess.
    Most of the active forumers are the older players, the ones who (for the most part) have brains.

TBH this couldn't have been more well said.

I've been playing for under a year and I have never seen the old days and I'm not an old player but I love building. I think that its just the influence coming from the superiors that got roped into that then passed to 9 year olds etc. And I couldn't agree more that it's not like anyone knows good style and just want to show off what they have.

And don't get me started on the hardcore try-hard quitters. They are everywhere and it's just so annoying. If they buy something for 1c more than the average price it's immediately "Hey guys gb cc im leaving because i bought starry scraft for 13001c and its supposed to be 13o0Oc not 1 more c than that or that overpric so pl s do nat it help" then come back less than an hour later and are like "i decid no qut so hi again i mis u guyss ;))))" only for the sake of attention.
    edited October 2018

JackFury said:

The main purpose of the game was meant to be a building/mining/farming/social game, but it turned out as a business simulator. Most of the builders are just the older players; the new ones who join now just want items and cubits. You don't see hollas anymore for "Come check out my build", no, all we see now is "ME BUY SUPER RARES", "COME MY SHOP", and "VEND SHOP". All anyone cares about now is stuff! It's actually rather sickening at times how greedy the new players are. They're never content with what they have, they all have consumer complex and just want to be rich for "status". They wear ugly, mismatched outfits only because said outfit cost them 500k and they want to show it off. The devs worked hard for a while making some new recent building blocks and such, and people started asking when the next hat would come out.
    So honestly, do I think the game is dying? No, it still has plenty of people playing it. But do I think everyone's forgotten that this isn't a business game? Yes. And the community is generally talentless besides buying and selling. Space makes an easy parkour like Castles in the Sky, and people whine about how "hard" it is. Space makes a mystery, people are too stupid to solve it. Space does an art or writing competition, and few enter.
    So yeah, I'm fed up with the majority of the in-game business community. Thankfully, most of the stupid new players who are obsessed with stuff don't use the forums. That would be a mess.
    Most of the active forumers are the older players, the ones who (for the most part) have brains.

TBH this couldn't have been more well said.

I've been playing for under a year and I have never seen the old days and I'm not an old player but I love building. I think that its just the influence coming from the superiors that got roped into that then passed to 9 year olds etc. And I couldn't agree more that it's not like anyone knows good style and just want to show off what they have.

And don't get me started on the hardcore try-hard quitters. They are everywhere and it's just so annoying. If they buy something for 1c more than the average price it's immediately "Hey guys gb cc im leaving because i bought starry scraft for 13001c and its supposed to be 13o0Oc not 1 more c than that or that overpric so pl s do nat it help" then come back less than an hour later and are like "i decid no qut so hi again i mis u guyss ;))))" only for the sake of attention.
    Maybe it’s because new blocks aren’t Craftable?
  • Someone messed up with text editing somewhere here..
  • ValyreenaValyreena Member
    edited October 2018
    Honestly it’s not about scamming & stuffs since the majority moves on so easily. but if it’s a Large amount then yes, but overall. it’s to the point where we’re given some boring updates. unlike the farm update where it really did help the community & a new gaming function. which brought entertainment & new things to be done.

For example. Minecraft.. i am very thrilled to see them changing a lot of stuffs trough the mines & adding numerous entertainment. the aquatic update? and the new upcoming biome changes. those are dope & really are necessary. & i get that the game isn’t “ Minecraft “ stuffs like that. but Cc can have the same point of way. How Mines & biomes are similar etc.
    At the moment we’re given Seasonal changes such as packs. but do you really think there needed?.. i get that Seasonal packs are some what traditional trough the game itself & orbits around the community very much likely.
    But i so much can see a better future both with investments & entertainment. balancing out the major things that the game needs.

i can never clarify. but as for my perspective and noticed i’m having lately.
    Cc did lost a lot of players. not because of scamming, fortnite, in-active moderators, etc
    But because it is lacking of update. or. having un necessary updates that are only intentionally made for cubits.. The kitchen pack? it’s very entertaining! towards those who has cubits.
    It’s disappointing how The community is focusing on investments, profits & stuffs. but hey! that’s the point of playing cc! i sadly hear from numerous players.
    Cc is about building. C’s didn’t even exist back then. It was so much nicer and & fun to play
    on those building days. where everyone would just have fun & not worry about there “ C’s getting low “

But i get it. We’re having lack of developers & there busy with there lifes. and i understand that since Health & family is your first and will be only your important priorities.
    But. if they have Such Valuable time making these packs & releasing seasonal packs n stuffs.
    Why can’t they have the same time on focusing on the games function & the better for the community?

I’m not here to make a fight or start a drama etc but, i’m just sharing my own opinions towards what’s happening now and how it’s not healing the game but rather making it more corrupt.
    They also did state a, “ Friends lists mechanical changes & a clan update “ and that that. that’s entertaining and something very exciting. and i can’t wait for it

I also understand how everything doesn’t pop up very quickly since theres also a time problem. how being a game creator isn’t easy. and everything takes so much time & can lead to more bug fixes and bug accurances, but. no matter how hard or how much time it’d cost if it’s the better for the game i’d do it. Leave those seasonal packs alone..

I do hope cc get’s better and Have these suggestion threads more often & maybe community votes. to engage good relationships with the community.

edit: forgot to mention. Space keeps the game running. and doing all of these events non-stop. i have so much respect for him. These works that he has been making for the community. giving his time for the community. it’s not something i can do for a long time.
  • Who broke dis thread
  • Polished marble will improve the cc society 10/10
    valyreena said:

Honestly it’s not about scamming & stuffs since the majority moves on so easily. but if it’s a Large amount then yes, but overall. it’s to the point where we’re given some boring updates. unlike the farm update where it really did help the community & a new gaming function. which brought entertainment & new things to be done.

For example. Minecraft.. i am very thrilled to see them changing a lot of stuffs trough the mines & adding numerous entertainment. the aquatic update? and the new upcoming biome changes. those are dope & really are necessary. & i get that the game isn’t “ Minecraft “ stuffs like that. but Cc can have the same point of way. How Mines & biomes are similar etc.
    At the moment we’re given Seasonal changes such as packs. but do you really think there needed?.. i get that Seasonal packs are some what traditional trough the game itself & orbits around the community very much likely.
    But i so much can see a better future both with investments & entertainment. balancing out the major things that the game needs.

i can never clarify. but as for my perspective and noticed i’m having lately.
    Cc did lost a lot of players. not because of scamming, fortnite, in-active moderators, etc
    But because it is lacking of update. or. having un necessary updates that are only intentionally made for cubits.. The kitchen pack? it’s very entertaining! towards those who has cubits.
    It’s disappointing how The community is focusing on investments, profits & stuffs. but hey! that’s the point of playing cc! i sadly hear from numerous players.
    Cc is about building. C’s didn’t even exist back then. It was so much nicer and & fun to play
    on those building days. where everyone would just have fun & not worry about there “ C’s getting low “

But i get it. We’re having lack of developers & there busy with there lifes. and i understand that since Health & family is your first and will be only your important priorities.
    But. if they have Such Valuable time making these packs & releasing seasonal packs n stuffs.
    Why can’t they have the same time on focusing on the games function & the better for the community?

I’m not here to make a fight or start a drama etc but, i’m just sharing my own opinions towards what’s happening now and how it’s not healing the game but rather making it more corrupt.
    They also did state a, “ Friends lists mechanical changes & a clan update “ and that that. that’s entertaining and something very exciting. and i can’t wait for it

I also understand how everything doesn’t pop up very quickly since theres also a time problem. how being a game creator isn’t easy. and everything takes so much time & can lead to more bug fixes and bug accurances, but. no matter how hard or how much time it’d cost if it’s the better for the game i’d do it. Leave those seasonal packs alone..

I do hope cc get’s better and Have these suggestion threads more often & maybe community votes. to engage good relationships with the community.

edit: forgot to mention. Space keeps the game running. and doing all of these events non-stop. i have so much respect for him. These works that he has been making for the community. giving his time for the community. it’s not something i can do for a long time.

I respect space so much too. But, I think he is doing too many events..
  • Ahem. Pious is 18.
    Lol.
  • ContumasContumas Member
    edited November 2018
    Spoiler:
    JackFury said:

Maybe a building tutorial?
    Oops sorry for posting on this thread even though the last comment was a month ago, I didn't see that
  • ContumasContumas Member
    edited November 2018
    Accidently posted
  • edited November 2018
    All anybody cares about is "me buy vends" "me buy rares" "me buy ballon"
    There are a lot less players who want to build.
    lol @SilverDash Im Selling Balloon rn xD. But C prices are unstable tho. Balloon last time was 30k decreased up to 8-10k rn. bunnytop hat was 20k at its max last time and decreased up to 5k now. white top hat from 10k to 2k. those skull,robot, pumpkin, and frank head was 1k last time but now already decreased. well not all in CC increasing but there are some already decreased and will decrease more lower! well i bought hunters hats for 1.2k and now it was 800c :O lol. Wait to OP I wanna also to add a reason. One of the reason why peeps quitting because of decreasing items they cant make profit anymore xD like easter umbrella from 700k to 1million now it was 300k xD

• 1. People might be bored because only some people only makes good minigames,some are more focused on earning money.

2. I wish this comment would be on the next page so the dot would be fixed.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

JackFury said:

This may be true but I think it is a bit harsh.
    Harsh? I thought it was gold xD
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited November 2018

JackFury said:

This may be true but I think it is a bit harsh.
    [Harsh? I thought it was gold xD]

;D

Edit: someone broke the page again so I can't quote you properly >.>
  • Too many businesspeople in the game. Many of us noticed that people in our friend list often tp and the first thing they ask will be "Do you buy this?" or "Hey do you know how much is this? " and then after we answer them, most of the time they won't talk further and will just leave the place. Furthermore, Mods are almost completely gone. I think they don't come to solve problems nowadays, because they are too "busy" or they lost interest of the game. I know they have their own lives too, but their absence makes the game lack liveliness. As always, the items in store are overpriced. If there are more comfortable ways of earning cubits scammers would cease to exist because there's no need. I believe people are just too obsessed with money which ruins the whole point of the game - meeting new friends, chatting, enjoying. Maybe the moderators are not entirely at fault. They lost interest because the game was itself too boring.

AND for those who said many games ruined the game community, it's not their fault. If Cubic Castles were better than games like Roblox or Fortnite, or if it were at least special, people would definitely choose Cubic Castles. It's all about difference.