Scammer Alert.

VetraVetra Member
edited September 2018 in Off-Topic
So I was in a realm watching this dude make hollas. And Of course he has items on rentals. So when Players rent it he breaks the plot and bans them. I'm pretty sure he realized I was screenshotting him so he banned me. Of course I got all the evidence I needed but he banned me before I could tap his name to report him.

His name is in /owner and he's standing next to me. He is a theif please be careful when renting plots.

In case you can't see it his name is Drexter

Comments

• I think this should be posted at the scam forums.

Closing the discussion..

Wait a minute.

Oh...

I am not a mod.

:(

Hahaha

Hi spacefetus
  • Yep, he's right.. You can either :

• Post this in the scam thread : http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports

•Post it on Discord : https://discord.io/cubicdiscord
  • And people say we minimod. We just want to help xD
  • I think this should be posted at the scam forums.

Closing the discussion..

Wait a minute.

Oh...

I am not a mod.

:(

Hahaha

Hi spacefetus

I posted it in off topic. So I'm not violating either. I couldn't find the other thread. And most of the time that thread is ignored.
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited September 2018
    Log_er said:

And people say we minimod. We just want to help xD

@spongebob squarepants
  • Scam Reports should be sticked to the main recent discussions
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited September 2018

Scam Reports should be sticked to the main recent discussions

Using the search bar is a good way to find it lol..

And, you can also pm a mod, or ask someone for that thread if you really don't find it...
  • Bedivere said:

Log_er said:

And people say we minimod. We just want to help xD

@spongebob squarepants
    Shots fired
  • I posted it in off topic because it has a higher rate of being looked at. I can't directly message a mod just out of the blue. And I was just given a link. So kindly keep your comments to yourself. I have not been told by a mod of this site that I have done wrong so please don't speak on their behalf. I wanted to alert players I don't really care if mods ban him/her. That is why I titled it "Scammer Alert" and Not "Scammer Report". Have a nice day.

And, you can also pm a mod, or ask someone for that thread if you really don't find it...
  • Vetra said:

I posted it in off topic because it has a higher rate of being looked at. I can't directly message a mod just out of the blue. And I was just given a link. So kindly keep your comments to yourself. I have not been told by a mod of this site that I have done wrong so please don't speak on their behalf. I wanted to alert players I don't really care if mods ban him/her. That is why I titled it "Scammer Alert" and Not "Scammer Report". Have a nice day.

You know if you really want your scam reports seen, you can post it in the scam reports channel on the community discord server :) http://discord.io/cubicdiscord
  • Log_er said:

Vetra said:

I posted it in off topic because it has a higher rate of being looked at. I can't directly message a mod just out of the blue. And I was just given a link. So kindly keep your comments to yourself. I have not been told by a mod of this site that I have done wrong so please don't speak on their behalf. I wanted to alert players I don't really care if mods ban him/her. That is why I titled it "Scammer Alert" and Not "Scammer Report". Have a nice day.

You know if you really want your scam reports seen, you can post it in the scam reports channel on the community discord server :) http://discord.io/cubicdiscord
    Thank you for this helpful comment. <3
This discussion has been closed.