Fanfic | Cubichigh

PEgamingPEgaming Member
edited February 2016 in Player Events & Creations
Chapter 1: New Student in Town
Brrrinnnnggggg
The bell. My first day of school in this new town has come. As I walked in, people seemed to glare at me. The vice principal showed me my locker. I unpacked, and some guy came up to me.
Guy: Hi, I’m BillyBoo. I am your welcome guide.
Me: Ok. Where is my homeroom, BillyBoo?
BillyBoo: Call me Billy, and your homeroom is in room 666.
Room 666. Right next to my locker. Convenient.
Me: Thanks, Billy.
Billy: No problem. Meet me at lunch. Table in the corner. My group of… supporters… are usually surrounding me. I have a request for you.
Me: Ok.
I dragged myself into homeroom. The teacher introduced herself as Ms.Tana. Tana. I’m going to remember that. Ms.Tana showed me my seat. It is in the front, right by her desk. Well, homeroom is only 5 minutes, so I guess it’s going to be alright. The bell rang. I walked out of homeroom. I checked my schedule.

Homeroom: Room 666 with Ms. Tana.
Period 1: Gym with Mr.Sensei. Gymnasium
Period 2: English with Ms. Hawk. Room 498
Period 3: Farming with Mr.Knop. Garden
Period 4: Math with Mr. Xtreme. Room 265
Lunch (Cafeteria)
Period 5: French with Mme Angel. Room 665
Period 6: Economics with Mr.Dog. Room 332
Period 7: Free period
Period 8: Art with Ms. Lana. Room 251

Which class did I have first? Gym. Great, I always hated gym class. I walked around the school, searching for the gymnasium. I bumped into this one kid. He seemed girly, with heart glasses and cat ears and everything. He seemed pretty angry. Maybe it’s because he dropped all his books because of me.
Kid: Watch where you’re going!
Me: Sorry! Need help picking up your books?
Kid: Um, no thanks. I gotta get to Math class anyway.
Me: Can you tell me where the gymnasium is? You see, I’m new to this town-
Kid: Say no more! I like new students. The gymnasium is on the other side of the school. Head down the hallway and turn left. There will be a sign telling you where the gym is.
Me: Thanks. What’s your name?
Kid: I’m PE. Now, I have to go now. I have a Pre Calculus test today!
PE just hurries down the hall. I follow his instructions and I find the gym. When I enter, the gym teacher glares at me.
Gym Teacher: New kid! You’re 15 minutes late! Detention! I’m letting you know, you will have In School Suspension.
Great. Detention on the first day. Gym was horrible. We had to do 100 sit ups, 150 push ups, and then we played basketball. Mr. Sensei had a whip and a katana with him the whole time. He was ready to strike whoever played the game incorrectly. Then we had English. Ms. Hawk was an old, crabby teacher. She was pretty boring too. Then we had Farming class with Mr.Knop. It was a joke. We basically spent a whole hour, listening to how Mr.Knop loved rubber. Nothing productive. Math is not math. Mr.Xtreme could not control his class, and everyone was doing lots of strange stuff. I can not say, as this IS going on the internet, where kids could come on. Finally, lunch came!
Me: Yay! What’s on the menu?
Menu:
Appetizer: Fried Ladybugs
Entree: Roasted Rat Brains
Side: Moldy Pasta Salad
Dessert: Candied Maggots
Price: $1,089.56

Wow. Just wow. This is terrible. And overpriced. No wonder nobody was in line. Ugh, I’m so hungry! Wait! I just realized, I need to meet BillyBoo! i looked around to find BillyBoo, and I spotted his head over a crowd of people. I came up to BillyBoo, and BillyBoo spotted me. BillyBoo took me to this strange room.
BillyBoo: Hello, random soul number 130857232, I want you to do me a favor.
Me: What?
BillyBoo: Can you join my clan?

Chapter 2: The Clan of BillyBoo
Me: Clan? What is a clan?
BillyBoo: A clan is a group of people who come together and do stuff. It is mostly a vanity thing, nothing special, but my clan is super different. We have a special social system. I’m the king, because I’m super rich. People admire me, so I decided to make a clan full of my admirers.Then comes the Advisors. They are my friends in real life. Now comes the Marshal. They are just a bunch of my super loyal soldiers who think that I’m a super god. Now comes the soldiers. Common trashy people. They are mostly noobs who think that I’m better than the devs. Finally, there are the slaves, who are just trash. We think of them as jokes.
Me: What will I be if I join?
BillyBoo: Ah, that question. Well, do you admire me?
Me: You are just a student, just like us. Why would I admire you?
BillyBoo: Oh really? I’m much richer and better than you, peasant. If you join, you will get the role of the slave.
Me: Then I won’t join your clan then.
BillyBoo: You underestimated me. Soldiers, grab him, and drag him to the clan stone!
Me: No! I don’t want to join your trashy clan!
BillyBoo: Shut your mouth, I do not listen to the puny thoughts of a new student!
Me: Since when you are better than everyone else? You are just a normal person, like us!
BillyBoo: Don’t make me…
Me: Do what? If you ask me, you should go and tape that rude mouth shut.
BillyBoo: THAT’S IT!!!! SOLDIERS, ADD HIM TO THE CLAN RIGHT NOW!!!
Me: You can’t make me!
BillyBoo: Really? You mess with the bull, you get the horns!
Me: I see the other side of the bull, actually.
Two soldiers grabbed me by the arms. I try to fight back, but I’m unsuccessful.
BillyBoo: Soldiers, take him to the clanstone.
Soldier 1: Got it, my lord.
Me: You two! He is a normal person!
BillyBoo: Also, duct tape his mouth!
Soldier 2: Got it, King BillyBoo.
The soldiers took out some duct tape and taped my mouth shut. They then dragged me to this tower like thing, and I was thrown on the top. I tried to escape, but a soldier took out a wand and pointed it at me.
Soldier: Freeze! Don’t move or I’ll kill you!
Me: Mffh mmmm mffh!
Soldier: Stay still!
The door to the room gets kicked open. Two people appear at the doorway. One punches one soldier in the face, while the other kicks the soldier with the wand. I then noticed that one person was wearing a black baseball cap and a sweater, even though it was the middle of the spring, while the other person was wearing… cat ears, and heart glasses and all this girly stuff. Is this…
PE: Hey, are you ok? Let me take off that duct tape.
PE goes over to me and he rips off the duct tape. Ow!
Me: Thanks! They were about to force me to join a clan I did not want to join. Wait… BillyBoo is still here.
PE: Nope, Happy’s got him.
I turned around and saw the other person standing above BillyBoo, who was unconscious.
Happy: Looks like Poo learned his lesson.
PE: Why yes, he shouldn’t mess with new students.
Me: It seems like you both know a lot about this place.
Happy: We do. We are actually trying to solve a mystery about this place right now!
Me: Cool. I want to help.
PE: Come to our table. Follow us.
Happy: You don’t be disappointed.
Me: Ok...

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I can tell someone hates BillyBoo. I can just see that chapter being removed...
  • I can tell someone hates BillyBoo. I can just see that chapter being removed...

I see what you mean. I'm going to edit that chapter to be a little kinder to B___yB__.
    Also, if you read Cubic War, then you would have known that I do not dislike him. I loathe him.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    *hides* I am yet to read it. I might start reading it tonight, got some things too do first...
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    That does seem a bit extreme o.o
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    Although people may have mixed feelings towards a certain person, it seems disrespectful to use their name without their consent no matter who they are; I suggest his name to be replaced with something else, but that's just me

Looking forward to see how the story unfolds :P
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • "Me" is a whole different character. This story is written in first person as an unnamed person.