A new art, is like a redraw but isnt

PunpudlePunpudle Member
edited September 2018 in Art
I finished it, it took me about 4 hours: ') I really believe that the credit of that drawing would be totally mine because I try too hard
but the great majority of the drawing belongs to me only the idea of ​​the character belongs to aura, seriously I try hard

Before

After

Comments

• Now that I realize I missed those cupid wings, but I think without them it looks good
  • What.... did you do to Aura's drawing :Q:?
  • PunpudlePunpudle Member
    edited September 2018

What.... did you do to Aura's drawing :Q:?

you just broke my fragile heart
  • What.... did you do to Aura's drawing :Q:?

I cost 4 hours of my life and you insult me ​​like that, at least you would have kept that in your mind so you would not have damaged me :(
  • That's actually pretty cool it reminds me of last of us also gumi dont let anyone put you down if you get offended by someone just ignore them
  • That's actually pretty cool it reminds me of last of us also gumi dont let anyone put you down if you get offended by someone just ignore them

thank you very much for the encouragement, I really appreciate your positivism: 3
  • - Gumi - said:

What.... did you do to Aura's drawing :Q:?

I cost 4 hours of my life and you insult me ​​like that, at least you would have kept that in your mind so you would not have damaged me :(
    Gumi, i think DS was just joking, don't take it personal ! He loves art and I'm sure he didn't want to insult you.
    And if anyone ever tries to or insults you, why would you care? Draw your stuff and never let people make you sad, i support you and love your art ♡

• My gosh! I didn't mean it like that xD. I liked it before, and that's why I have this ":Q:", but it changed to a different kind of style (as everyone has their own), so no one can compare them. I like it, and I'm sorry for the confusion.

When it comes to your art, and for me personally, I'm kinda jealous of how you take one solid colour, and shade it in a way that most people don't. It looks neat.
  • ValyreenaValyreena Member
    edited September 2018
    ?? Insulting? Damaging? didn’t think so. you jumped to conclusions and assumed so fast. not really a wise thing to have done. ;) anyways i love your art! i love both of them :D gud job! i’m into anime too :3
  • Experience makes wisdom, thank you very much everyone! Sorry for confusing that sentence
  • - Gumi - said:

I finished it, it took me about 4 hours: ') I really believe that the credit of that drawing would be totally mine because I try too hard
    but the great majority of the drawing belongs to me only the idea of ​​the character belongs to aura, seriously I try hard. />

The idea of the character was aura, you just redraw it. Most of the majority belongs to aura she made it and gave you inspiration to draw it. At least credit her and not try to make the credit yours.
  • - Gumi - said:

but the great majority of the drawing belongs to me only the idea of ​​the character belongs to aura, seriously I try hard. />

The idea of the character was aura, you just redraw it. Most of the majority belongs to aura she made it and gave you inspiration to draw it. At least credit her and not try to make the credit yours.
    I can not give most of the work when it costs me 4 hours and aura about 30 minutes
  • - Gumi - said:

- Gumi - said:

I can not give most of the work when it costs me 4 hours and aura about 30 minutes
    Did she say that?

I understand you worked really hard on the drawing, but she still came up with the idea. So am I allowed to agree with both of you?
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018
    Why are you guys making an elephant out of a fly ? Credits of original art belong to @Aura, it's pretty obvious because she came up with this idea first and you can't change that, no offence ! Gumi just redrawed her art but it doesn't make credits of original going to Gumi now even he wasted more time on it ( but i'm not sure abt that, after all Aura didn't tell us how much time she spend on her piece ) . Ofc art migh be looking better after redraw, but still !

EDIT : I guess we shall just stop where we are now, both of arts are very diffrent and unique&beautifull, you both are one of my fav CC artists ! ♡♥