Rental Alamanac (SUGGESTION)

The Rental Alamanac! But how does it work?

This book can be helpful in rentals. If you hold it in the top slot of your inventory and walk over to the bumper of an occupied rental you will get a red bubble with a flag that says "Rental". If you click the bubble, you will have a UI on your screen that says info such as -

- Rental Owner
- Time of rent (Cubic time)
- When the last block was placed (Cubic time)
- The time left

This might seem useless at first, but it can be helpful. If someone copies another person's build in a building contest, looking at the time of rent you can see who's was the first. If someone builds an inappropriate build at Pen's the person can be easily punished using the alamanac. However, you must have building permission in the realm in order to get this bubble. If you try to use it without build permission when you click the bubble in the chat in red it will say "You need building permission to do that!"

Thanks for your time <3

@Space_fetus

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited September 2018
    Almanac
    Useful though +1
  • lucaaa795 said:

Almanac
    Useful though +1

XD I need to improve my spelling
  • What about when we are trying to report someone about an "inappropriate build"? Besides that, I like it +1
  • It's a good idea, but this info could all be on the rental bumper, thus easier.

Why did you tag space? :P he cannot add anything to game.
  • It's a good idea, but this info could all be on the rental bumper, thus easier.

Perhaps he might like it, I dunno.

• Why did you tag space? :P he cannot add anything to game.

@SilverDash

Lol i know, i just figured he would be interested since it can help with building contests.

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    +1 Very useful
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited September 2018
    +1 also helpful to report ppl who scam on rentals and run away... I lost 2k like this and on contacting support I was told that since I had no screenshot and pens is a crowded real, they could not help me.... if only I had the name of that scammer
    Edit : you all got it wrong ! What happened was a guy was selling bottomless for 2.5k I somehow persuaded him to sell it to me for 2k... I was a nub back then and I didn’t know what a bottomless stamp was called but I knew how it looks so I put in 2k he put the bottomless stamp then he kept juggling it and replaced it with a White cloudy accepted trade I didn’t know what it was as it showed weather stamp White cloudy I thought that is what bottomless normal stamp is called and accepted... he then left and then someone holla ed giveaway in pens so I couldn’t even get to the part of the chat where he left
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

It's a good idea, but this info could all be on the rental bumper, thus easier.

I hate when there’s a block on top of the bumper and you have to use a wand. +1 to the book
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited September 2018
    chief12 said:

+1 also helpful to report ppl who scam on rentals and run away... I lost 2k like this and on contacting support I was told that since I had no screenshot and pens is a crowded real, they could not help me.... if only I had the name of that scammer

This is kind of off topic, but if somebody buys ur stuff for 10c in a rental, that is not scamming in any way. You just weren't paying attention. Sorry you lost the 2k :)

@U that's a good point, maybe this would be a useful item.
  • chief12 said:

This is kind of off topic, but if somebody buys ur stuff for 10c in a rental, that is not scamming in any way. You just weren't paying attention. Sorry you lost the 2k :)

@U that's a good point, maybe this would be a useful item.
    My sis does that for a living xD
  • - Rental Owner
    Yes
    - Time of rent (Cubic time)
    Yes
    - When the last block was placed (Cubic time)
    Why?
    - The time left
    Yes
  • BUMPuwu