Maybe instead of something different we could have another gamemode or something that is some kind of similar to Plasms
Introducing. . .
The MonsterBusting Event
the mechanics would be this. . .
- Monsters would randomly spawn in mines and in realms (about 2 - 3 per world)
- Tools for the Monster Busting would be in the Cubit Store that contains:
* Busting Wand - A wand that kills a monster leaving an item wish can be use in crafting.
* Busting Bomb - a bomb that can be placed in mines that can be used to kill Monsters only.
* Empty Monster Box - used to store the monster soul.
- If you succesfully kill a Monster using a Busting wand the monster would drop a type monster's soul part
Note: I would say there would be five types of Monsters: Fire, Grass, Water, Slime, and Abyss
- If you have collected all of the type of the monster soul parts you can create an item which is called "(monster type)Monster Soul"
- You can store the Monster soul inside the Empty Monster box and give it to the NPC in the Cubic Town Center for a Prize.
* The higher the Monster type, the Rarer the Prize
- As said above, there would be an NPC that could maybe a sheriff or somekind of buster that needs your help in catching Monsters.
-And Finally, you can spawn them in your realm by simply dropping the a type of Monster Soul in the Summoning Circle.
Just tried to some made items in the files so, meh.