Raffle Box

So it might be a bit of a hassle to pull off, but what if we could have a craftable (challenging) box just like the ones in town square and CLC. Rather than using tokens, we can use any item that is placed in the COLLECTING [ ] spot in the box. So if someone needed dirt, and didn't just want to get for it, they could raffle with it. It would be the names on the left, the amount of he item being collected on the right, and in order of who has the most items at top, and least at bottom. And the very bottom, a RAFFLE button would be there. Similar to how a race ends, you hit the button, and in the chat it says "DsBerrypaw has won the raffle!" And all the items would stay in the box until it is mined. The box would not accept any other items than what is put in the COLLECTING spot.

If this made sense to you, please comment below what you like and dislike (no hate cause that's for haters) about it, and if it doesn't make sense (sorry!), just ask to make it less confusing for others ;)
Also, if anyone understands, and would like to draw a picture, I know what's in my head of what I want it to look like, so I'd love to see it in a picture. I just don't have time rn rip.

Comments

• +10 Because imagine if trusted players made fun events with good prizes it would give fun work for alot of people plus they would get exp if it is mining something
    -1 Because it can probably be used for scamming and its really hard to make
    so +9 :)
  • +1 Beacuse it gets many people involved.

-1 Becuase wealthy users may have millions of dirt (for example).
  • Vairen said:

+1 Beacuse it gets many people involved.

-1 Becuase wealthy users may have millions of dirt (for example).

Wealthy people may also have many raffle tokens.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1 If there’s an option to just have a button that says “Join” and they have one entry. Also, you should insert an item into the box to raffle, insert a date for the raffle to end, and then wait for the raffle to end. (once the raffle ends the item automatically goes to the persons inventory).

(If the person removes the box it won’t matter since it was free).

Also, I need something like this because I’m not doing guest bumpers where I have to make sure nobody entered twice.
  • +1 i like it
  • U said:

+1 If there’s an option to just have a button that says “Join” and they have one entry. Also, you should insert an item into the box to raffle, insert a date for the raffle to end, and then wait for the raffle to end. (once the raffle ends the item automatically goes to the persons inventory).

(If the person removes the box it won’t matter since it was free).

Also, I need something like this because I’m not doing guest bumpers where I have to make sure nobody entered twice.

This is what I thought of when you said you are doing raffles :P
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited September 2018
    +1
    By the way there is another but costlier and worse way which can be used... Disadvantage is cost and that only 50 ppl can take part and you need to work a little too... It's a lot tiring
    Trade off the item you want for a ticket... The ticket can be used to go through a password sentry.. now you can put a giveaway there or a guest bumper for a raffle too... If you really need it rn
  • +1
    Nice idea