Favourite/Least Favourite Game Features

167891012»

Comments

• my favorite is the awesome Community but I agree with Mary moon they are too rare.
  • I don't like that only 5 rares per year if we could get more rares, then there would be more opportunities for good events.
  • As a returning player after a hiatus of almost two years, I find the game too confusing to navigate, and the camera is frustrating to deal with on a trackpad. I miss the lobby and the game is way too focused on grinding and cubits. Make stuff cheaper! Make cubits worth less! Make it less pay to win! Thank you.
  • As a returning player after a hiatus of almost two years, I find the game too confusing to navigate, and the camera is frustrating to deal with on a trackpad. I miss the lobby and the game is way too focused on grinding and cubits. Make stuff cheaper! Make cubits worth less! Make it less pay to win! Thank you.

I do NOT think this is a pay to win game at all because I have never spent a single dollar on the game and - in my opinion - I’m doing pretty well right now, as are many of my friends.
  • Favorite: large array of blocks... least favorite.. no one has ever posted on this category in 4 years xDD
  • Favorite: 1-That we have more and more events each year like for the Halloween one and for the first time a thanksgiving one! I really like those kind of event

2-I also like the random pack that are not from holiday like steampunk. That pretty original to be honest.

Least Favorite: Hmm I don’t think there is thing I hate, but the building contest are less fun than before. I understand that some ppl prefer the new building contest, but removed totally the old concept contest is a bit sad. I thing the building contest could be 1/2 of the time in the new style and 1/2 of the time in the old style of building contest. It was my favourite Event.