Please close

Title says it all

Comments

• Ugandan Knuckles*
  • Bedivere said:

Ugandan Knuckles*

A spelling mistake doesn't change the point of a thread
  • What's racist in this? I really don't know, I'm asking..
  • What's racist in this? I really don't know, I'm asking..

Racist for Ugandans? Idk really, sponge should explain everythin why its racist
  • edited September 2018
    also some popular games which dont deserve to be popular cough roblox cough banned it
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It's also a bannable offense on multiple discord servers... Hypesquad is one of those that consider the meme as being racist.
  • lucaaa795 said:

It's also a bannable offense on multiple discord servers... Hypesquad is one of those that consider the meme as being racist.

Yes cc should jump aboard aswell..
  • I don't agree at all, it's just a meme, if the community took it too far and started using it and being racist then why would it be the meme's fault. If I draw mickey yelling racial slurs, who's fault would it be
  • You clearly didnt watch the video
  • No, because I'm not gonna waste 16 minutes of my time on a dead meme, you didn't answer my point at all tho.
  • Qbird said:

I don't agree at all, it's just a meme, if the community took it too far and started using it and being racist then why would it be the meme's fault. If I draw mickey yelling racial slurs, who's fault would it be

I completely agree. @Goldbuster how about you?
  • edited September 2018
    For someone who doesnt know the origins and just puts it as a pfp im pretty sure you wouldnt care if its racist even if you watched the video btw there's a cartoon named rick and morty y'all can watch it till you have a higher iq to communicate with other people
  • For someone who doesnt know the origins and just puts it as a pfp im pretty sure you wouldnt care if its racist even if you watched the video btw there's a cartoon named rick and morty y'all can watch it till you have a higher iq to communicate with other people

Rude.. Just, explain it, it's like representing French witha beret and a baguette. That's racist, but that's still used and not taken bad from us..
    You should explain indeed, because it would be better than a 16 min video imo =)
  • Well im sorry you businessmen 16 mins take out alot of ur day
  • For me it depends on how you look at the meme
    I just think it's funny but it's origins are kinda disrespectful
    I do not disrespect ugandan people because I just like the meme because of how knuckles' face looks like in the meme
    Though I do disagree with the meme name
    People should change the meme name in my opinion
  • I don't believe it should be counted as racism unless the intent of the player who uses said meme is clearly racist.
  • The fact is this is a dead meme and even though certain individuals have tried to bring it back they have failed. Your thread only contributes to the problem because it would other wise fade and disappear again yet you have made the choice to keep the fire going by making a thread. This topic has already been discussed in great length when the meme was fresh with multiple threads on it. If the meme was still relevant and prevalent then I understand creating a topic but when only one or two individuals are employing much to the great disdain of their fellow peers then I feel it is unnecessary to take action. For time and a wag of a finger from the fellow peers will cure it.
  • Ik this is over reacted and when the meme was dead but this was inspored by the inappropriate pictures sent by log in the activity wall
  • Lol how were they "inappropriate?" Give me a good reason and I'll stop posting them.
  • We should all just be banned from the forums
  • You can't drag me into this, Silver.

Also, who dare attempt to discuss dead memes on my watch? You shall be terminated as quickly as the Yes Papa meme became a thing on Discord.
  • We should all just be banned from the forums

Agreed. Then there will be no more violence, and people won't argue anymore. Just ban everyone.

Catpaw5738, GrapesAreBae07, and 12 others have joined
    *You Have Been Banned From Cubic Forums For: ∞*
This discussion has been closed.