Draw me! (RESULTS)

2»

Comments

  • 4 days left! There are a lot of good entries! :O

    Hey can i redo my entry? ;-; i don’t really like it any more
  • nian nian said:

    4 days left! There are a lot of good entries! :O

    Hey can i redo my entry? ;-; i don’t really like it any more
    Yes you can! Anyone can redo their entry. You can even submit more than 1 entry. ^^
  • Oof i made it :v idk how to draw deers heck
    i still can’t post photos bare with me here
  • nian nian said:

    Oof i made it :v idk how to draw deers heck
    i still can’t post photos bare with me here

    Looks kinda evil
  • Log_er said:

    nian nian said:

    Oof i made it :v idk how to draw deers heck
    i still can’t post photos bare with me here

    Looks kinda evil
    It looks like he hates his reindeer lol
  • Sarco said:

    Log_er said:

    nian nian said:

    Oof i made it :v idk how to draw deers heck
    i still can’t post photos bare with me here

    Looks kinda evil
    It looks like he hates his reindeer lol
    lmao i tried :v

  • Still accepting more entries until the deadline! Good luck guys.
  • I’m gonna make some changes. There’s going to be a 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd. 1st place’s prize is still 1k, the 2nd place’s prize is 500c and the 3rd place’s prize is 250c. You can still submit some entries even though it is September 30th, I will announce the winner around 10 PM (NZ Time).
  • _Niantic__Niantic_ Member
    edited October 2018

    I’m gonna make some changes. There’s going to be a 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd. 1st place’s prize is still 1k, the 2nd place’s prize is 500c and the 3rd place’s prize is 250c. You can still submit some entries even though it is September 30th, I will announce the winner around 10 PM (NZ Time).

    Oi m8 where's the winners anoucement? :v
  • OrangeTailOrangeTail Member
    edited October 2018
    1st Place - 1,000c: Goldbuster


    2nd Place - 500c: nian nian


    3rd Place - 250c: ‘ForgetMeNot’


    Sorry I was late! I fell asleep and have completely forgotten about this hehe.


    Congrats to the winners! Add me in game and I will give you your prizes.

  • OH YAY!
    CONGRATS TO THE OTHERS

    Im already your friend? I cant remember haha anyway i'll be on at the end of the week.
  • Oh heck 2nd place :^0 Ty so much
  • Change of plans. For the winners, please DM or comment your realm name and where your piggy is. Please tell me ASAP, thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.