Tggs Discord Server

Hello all if you can please join my friends server that would be amazing in the server ypu can talk about any game you want and use fun bot commands with our own economy so hop on yall ill see you there is some rules tho sadly lol

the link:https://discord.gg/Hs32uNv

Comments

• LateCom said:

i dont want to be
    'arguing with ppl on discord and being annoying'
    so no thanks im not joining

I wouldnt want u in it lol
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited August 2018
    LateCom said:

i dont want to be
    'arguing with ppl on discord and being annoying'
    so no thanks im not joining

I don't think this kind of comment is allowed.. Is it? Your relationship isn't the same as someone else, so yeah..

And didn't expect to see some people in here ^^
  • I wouldn’t want to endure any @everyone spam.
    Doesn’t make for a wholesome atmosphere.
  • pious said:

I wouldn’t want to endure any @everyone spam.
    Doesn’t make for a wholesome atmosphere.

Not my fault u don't know how to disable it so I used it
  • I disabled it after I saw you’d done it. My admin banned you, ‘cause he felt like it. I appreciated his decision. I re-enabled the feature for more responsible members.
  • pious said:

I disabled it after I saw you’d done it. My admin banned you, ‘cause he felt like it. I appreciated his decision. I re-enabled the feature for more responsible members.

Mhm the rules said as long as its legal I allow it so yeah :P
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

pious said:

I disabled it after I saw you’d done it. My admin banned you, ‘cause he felt like it. I appreciated his decision. I re-enabled the feature for more responsible members.

just because a build in function is not enabled does not mean it is ok to abuse it, and that's what you did.
  • scorto7 said:

pious said:

just because a build in function is not enabled does not mean it is ok to abuse it, and that's what you did.
    I did not find it disallowed in the rules so I did it if you want me not to do something put a rule for it
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

scorto7 said:

pious said:

I did not find it disallowed in the rules so I did it if you want me not to do something put a rule for it
    You seem to be completely missing my point.
    Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should do it.
    Think about it. You knew what you where gonna do was going to cause problems, and yet you did not even consider to restrain yourself and avoid the problem in the first place.
  • scorto7 said:

scorto7 said:

pious said:

You seem to be completely missing my point.
    Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should do it.
    Think about it. You knew what you where gonna do was going to cause problems, and yet you did not even consider to restrain yourself and avoid the problem in the first place.
    I don't think it caused any problems also this thread was just to advertise a discord server well uh rip
  • Willfully ignorant.
  • pious said:

Willfully ignorant.

I don't see how I'm ignorant I just wanted to advertise a server
  • Bump pls join
  • Bump join pl0x
  • Well I'm sorry, but you haven't explained why you created it, or if it had any goal or main topic, and until now it seems like it's pretty negative out there
  • Just a social place of gamers to meet and play and stuff
  • Bumpity bumpity boo