Disconnection and lag

I always get disconnected after some time of playing or if I leave the game inactive. This doesn't happen with my other online games, so I don't know why this happens. I found that the game also disconnects more and lags a lot when I'm in a realm that has a lot of people (Example: When someone hollas for giveaways). Is this normal?

Comments

• If it lags when a lot of people are in a room, it is due to your device, which could not be powerful enough. And it depends, maybe your connection lags a moment and came back, but you got disconnected for that. It happened to me a lot too.
  • If it lags when a lot of people are in a room, it is due to your device, which could not be powerful enough. And it depends, maybe your connection lags a moment and came back, but you got disconnected for that. It happened to me a lot too.

Ohhh sad :( It gets inconvenient sometimes lol
  • nikkilin said:

If it lags when a lot of people are in a room, it is due to your device, which could not be powerful enough. And it depends, maybe your connection lags a moment and came back, but you got disconnected for that. It happened to me a lot too.

I think relogging is not that hard, so it's not a major issue =P
  • nikkilin said:

If it lags when a lot of people are in a room, it is due to your device, which could not be powerful enough. And it depends, maybe your connection lags a moment and came back, but you got disconnected for that. It happened to me a lot too.

Yeah but sometimes I end up in a totally different place from where I stopped or lost connection (Say I was in this awesome shop just planning to buy a cheap rare then all of a sudden I loose connection; and when i relog I'm in the middle of Aspen or something, but the realm I was in isn't around the area and sometimes I forget the realm name so I lost the cheap rare) hahaha xD
  • nikkilin said:

nikkilin said:

Yeah but sometimes I end up in a totally different place from where I stopped or lost connection (Say I was in this awesome shop just planning to buy a cheap rare then all of a sudden I loose connection; and when i relog I'm in the middle of Aspen or something, but the realm I was in isn't around the area and sometimes I forget the realm name so I lost the cheap rare) hahaha xD
    Oh this?! Yes that happens to me when I play on mobile. That's not cool for sure... But welp, it has always been here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • nikkilin said:

nikkilin said:

Oh this?! Yes that happens to me when I play on mobile. That's not cool for sure... But welp, it has always been here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Awwwww, Glad to know I’m not the only one though ^^