Tractor

I have 100 corn on each of 5 floors in 5 different rooms. So it is time to pick corn and I get in the tractor and plow thru the corn but It stays standing. I know it has been growing for 62 hours. I lose connection 17 times. Then finally I baby it and manage to get to the 4th floor and set the tractor. I am warped down to the 1st floor and the tractor is on the 4th floor. This happens 5 times. I quit farming hoping that devs will stop messing with what was not broken.

Once again I suffer a loss as I am unable to farm. BTW before I got on forums there were only 278 players online.

This message will self destruct as I do not intend cc to even see it as I am not a credible source 'yet'. This is just to let you know you are not the only one who has problems with the game.

Comments

• Hope it gets fixed for you. Side related I find it annoying that we can't jump into our tractors if the tractor is among the crops. It is like why ;-;.
  • Hope it gets fixed for you. Side related I find it annoying that we can't jump into our tractors if the tractor is among the crops. It is like why ;-;.

Well it hasn't been fixed yet. These hiccups are not going away. As a test I am placing 121 white flowers on a bare floor of an 11x11 room and picking them. As I collect them they reappear as if I never picked up any. I do not lose any when picking and collecting with attractor perk off. I do lose 1 to 2 per cycle though when I am placing them again.

I feel bad for the players who lost more valuable items during this hiccup tantrum cc servers are having though. I refuse to collect cubits from my vends as these are just too valuable for me to lose. I am certainly not buying anything in the store just yet.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Intimate said:

Hope it gets fixed for you. Side related I find it annoying that we can't jump into our tractors if the tractor is among the crops. It is like why ;-;.

Well it hasn't been fixed yet.
    You expect them to have fixed the problem already when you only informed them about this problem just hours ago!
    No disrespect intended, but.... seriously?

And you also said the the devs have been messing with things that where not broken.... again What!... and how is that related? and why are you under the impression that they are messing with things the are not broken? How or where do you come up with that idea?

Just to make clear, i do not dispute there is a problem with your farming experience nor do i dispute that this problem needs to be fixed.
    Intimate said:

BTW before I got on forums there were only 278 players online..

This is one of those lines i don't understand how it even relates to the matter at hand(which was about a farming problem).
    Also this:
    Intimate said:

I feel bad for the players who lost more valuable items during this hiccup tantrum cc servers are having though. I refuse to collect cubits from my vends as these are just too valuable for me to lose. I am certainly not buying anything in the store just yet.

How do you come up with the idea that collecting cubits from your vends is an extreme risky thing to do? And again, how does this even relate to the problem with the tractor?
  • Anywhozies, I believe all Scorto is trying to do is help. I do agree that plucking the money from your vends is a good idea, only because really there is nothing to worry about. Although I would like to hear where your head is at at this point....