A question.

AllunarAllunar Member
edited August 2018 in Help Requests
I haven’t experience this myself but an acquaintance of mine was building up dirt slabs for XP farming and he encountered three consecutive ‘Please click “okay” if you are a real person’ messages in somewhat quick succession. I am curious is there something specific that may have triggered this? I assume the game must of automatically came to the conclusion said player may be utilising an auto clicker third party program?

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• I would assume it was the repeatitive placing action which had caused it, they most likely wanted to reduce autoclickers and cheaters to an absolute zero. Although it may be annoying for us, it could be essential in the future and at the same time make the game more fair for everyone.
  • It mostly happens to players, placing blocks quicly, and with a constant rate. Like 3 blocks per second. So the game thinks the player is using an auto clicker..
  • I would assume it was the repeatitive placing action which had caused it, they most likely wanted to reduce autoclickers and cheaters to an absolute zero. Although it may be annoying for us, it could be essential in the future and at the same time make the game more fair for everyone.

Oh I totally agree, I just wanted to clear it up I was unaware of this feature previously.

It mostly happens to players, placing blocks quicly, and with a constant rate. Like 3 blocks per second. So the game thinks the player is using an auto clicker..

Yeah the person in question was placing quite quickly.