disclaimers

edited August 2018 in General Chat
so in cc if u type something then type disclaimer and what you want to say it will show up in red

disclaimer: this thread is as serious as the financial fair play rules please do not take this seriously and if you cannot take a joke or read a disclaimer please do not embarass urself thanks

Comments

• Well we can use shout instead... But if there was no shout it was a good idea... Btw red colour is reserved for admins
  • red colour in chat not a tag
  • Yeah but cubic mom says if u see red colour in chat it means it's an admin... And yeah admins speak in red
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Chief12 said:

Yeah but cubic mom says if u see red colour in chat it means it's an admin... And yeah admins speak in red

When have you ever seen an admin speak in red? :'D
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited August 2018

Chief12 said:

Yeah but cubic mom says if u see red colour in chat it means it's an admin... And yeah admins speak in red

When have you ever seen an admin speak in red? :'D
    Well I have never been fortunate enough to see an admin... But I saw in cubic mom's tips that mods talk in blue and admins in red... And I had once seen hinter talk... He was talking about down game in the realm I was so it wasn't a broadcast but he was speaking in blue

• Umm mods don't speak in blue
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Mods and Admins speak in Blue. (From previous experiences)
  • Umm mods don't speak in blue

^ They do not speak in blue nor do admins speak in red coloured chat. I have seen many mods speak and their text isn't blue. You guys have probably mistaken chat colour and tag colour.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    They have a command which turns their text blue
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Umm mods don't speak in blue

^ They do not speak in blue nor do admins speak in red coloured chat. I have seen many mods speak and their text isn't blue. You guys have probably mistaken chat colour and tag colour.
    They chat in Blue when they’re working. They chat regularly when they are not.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

let me clarify some things:
    The red messages are called system messages and is usually used to make you aware of some game function such as when someone enters or leaves a room, or when you drop an item and tells you it might despawn after 20 min,... etc

The blue messages you see in chat are shouts specifically for the moderator team(or even for admins) and is used to make everyone on the room/realm aware of what that mod/admin has said in that message.