one thing, which will help in organizing many items, click here to know more!

Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
edited August 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
just 3 words :

Rename The Chests ...

like a chest under a fridge,we can name the chest Fridge !

also sorry for clickbait XDDD

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

nty

why not.... as far as i can see... you always say no to almost every proposal in the suggestion section. But here, i like to know why you say no to this.
    At this moment i can not think of a reason to not accept this idea.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

nty

i see you mostly putting down things that yo dont want it, if you dont want it pls also post down WHY you dont want it, that way you help the suggester and eventually the dev

for me i say +1
  • because no one other than permed ppl can ser the chests so it really doesnt matter what they're named and for organizing ppl can use items on glass on top or signs
  • because no one other than permed ppl can ser the chests so it really doesnt matter what they're named and for organizing ppl can use items on glass on top or signs

well, the reason for this is more organized, is not to spend boards, use only the baus, 1 click, so fast, open it, le the name, if not, next, if it is, great ...

That's why I got this idea :D
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    All for this. +1
  • +1 need that!! Have lots of troubles with chests
  • +1
    Will really help with item sorting and etc.
  • That will be much better indeed! +1
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    I think that the actual system does not allow that. Everything is set prior.
    Now, what's the use of this if you can see the name only after opening the chest, which requires building permission?
    I find it rather useless.
    +0
  • lucaaa795 said:

Now, what's the use of this if you can see the name only after opening the chest, which requires building permission?
    +0

He didn't say you would see the name after opening the chest at all. He meant that if you are near that chest, this name will show up. And what is the matter with permissions? It is mostly meant for owners than random players..
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

lucaaa795 said:

+0

He didn't say you would see the name after opening the chest at all. He meant that if you are near that chest, this name will show up. And what is the matter with permissions? It is mostly meant for owners than random players..
    By the way he put the suggestion down, it seems like all he wants is to have them renamed but not popping up when youre close to chests.

because no one other than permed ppl can ser the chests so it really doesnt matter what they're named and for organizing ppl can use items on glass on top or signs

well, the reason for this is more organized, is not to spend boards, use only the baus, 1 click, so fast, open it, le the name, if not, next, if it is, great ...

That's why I got this idea :D
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited August 2018

lucaaa795 said:

+0

lucaa was true, I said when open chest...

but if u allow,I go edit my discussion and change that, ur idea is soo good
  • This is useful in a game like terraria, where you just hover the mouse over the chest, and it displays the name, you cannot do that in this game. With people who have played for a very long time, and have 100+ chests, (I know people with 300+ all filled) it is kind of hard to organize every single item. You could come up with some kind of code, with regular chests as clothing, new wood craftables etc. If we were going to have some kind of naming chests, I don't think this would work well. In the past, I have just used memory for these things. Glassed item on top works very well, as I do it.