The Cubic Log's new videos! Subscribe to The Cubic Log on YouTube!

2»

Comments

  • LateCom said:

    wow daily... and i struggle to even do it every 2 days

    Oh no I gave up on that... school gets in the way. I try to upload daily during breaks though :p
  • cool
  • Road to 100k ep 14
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    Giving Players Free Perm In Vend Shop? | Cubic Castles
  • No offence, but you should probably work on your thumbnails as thumbnails are the things that mostly attract viewers, followed by a catchy video title
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    sdgamez3 said:

    No offence, but you should probably work on your thumbnails as thumbnails are the things that mostly attract viewers, followed by a catchy video title

    I don't want to use anime girls in my thumbnails ;-;
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited May 2019
    Log_er said:

    sdgamez3 said:

    No offence, but you should probably work on your thumbnails as thumbnails are the things that mostly attract viewers, followed by a catchy video title

    I don't want to use anime girls in my thumbnails ;-;
    lol nice.
    I made you a thumbnail for your next video :)

  • Log_erLog_er Member
    JuIius said:

    Log_er said:

    sdgamez3 said:

    No offence, but you should probably work on your thumbnails as thumbnails are the things that mostly attract viewers, followed by a catchy video title

    I don't want to use anime girls in my thumbnails ;-;
    lol nice.
    I made you a thumbnail for your next video :)

    What is that resolution? I like to use 1920 x 1080px
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    Why did I do this?
  • Log_erLog_er Member
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    Tetris Theme (Note blocks)
  • log er was banned?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 6
    Please check dates before you post on a discussion to avoid necroposting.

    closing since owner cannot add new videos
This discussion has been closed.