How to earn cubits

RelucentRelucent Member
edited November 2018 in General Chat
WARNING:
This idea is not mine, it is based on the work of Robert Kiyousaki

Maybe you've asked yourself manytimes how to have a lot of money.

What you will need?

3 Piggy Banks

That's all you need!

How it works?

You will have to place your three piggy banks in your OWN realm and divide them into three things:

Savings Piggy Bank
Every day you must put 50% of the cubits obtained, but, you will not be able to break it, this piggy bank will serve you for an object that you have wished so much

Investment Fund
In this case they will be 40% of the cubits earned. With this piggy bank, your money will increase little by little, but always remember to return the money taken from this piggy bank.
For example, if you buy a hat of 300c and you resell it to 500c, you will have to put the money you got and what you will divide it among the three items

Donation Piggy Bank
Here will go 10% of what you have earned per day, this will serve to the flow of the money earned, use this piggy bank just to donate to a player or game

Recommendations

Start with materials and reserves, there will be people who buy them.
Mining and building is a key.
Try not to share your realm/room with others, to avoid theft of your piggy banks

I hope this article has been to your liking and has helped you

—Polarize

Comments

• Thanks ! THis help alot!
  • Lol i do that but i have 4piggys (3 are misplaced somewhere rip me)
    1. piggy is for Clothings if theres something new that i want i save for it there
    2. Piggy is for packs
    3. Piggy is for Decors
    4. Piggy for rooms
  • 1. Too much italics.
    2. I'm greedy. I'd never donate if I were actually trying to be successful.
    3. Cubits are best stored on your own person. If you're too compulsive, putting the cubits in a piggy probably won't prevent you from running to grab the cubits. It'll just inconvenience you.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited August 2018
    Pious said:

1. Too much italics

Im sorry if you cant speak italics
  • Pious said:

1. Too much italics.
    2. I'm greedy. I'd never donate if I were actually trying to be successful.
    3. Cubits are best stored on your own person. If you're too compulsive, putting the cubits in a piggy probably won't prevent you from running to grab the cubits. It'll just inconvenience you.

Exactly, you'll be very curious to grab the cubits, but that will help you to set a goal (buy the item you've wanted so much) the third piggy bank will serve you for the flow of your money, you will not necessarily have to give everything has inside the piggy bank, but a small amount of what it brings