Dye-able Water and clouds

We can dye glass and plasters but I'd love to be able to dye water and clouds. You could make a cute cotton candy sculpture with blue and pink cloud or a blood fountain with red water. Theres tons of things you could use them for.

Comments

• Mmm.. I don't like this at all sorry :/
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    it would be nice. We already have coloured "clouds" when you spray coloured fadey foam on something so I guess that its not too hard.
  • +10
  • edited August 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

it would be nice. We already have coloured "clouds" when you spray coloured fadey foam on something so I guess that its not too hard.

^ +1 btw
  • +1 and not only clouds and water but more
  • +1
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I would love this! I have a parkour based on the idea of cotton candy and this would help a lot
  • same as me i luve the idea of colorfull waters and clouds which will be looks nicer in some stamps like red murk or slyme.
  • +1 Yeah, that'd be nice ❤
  • Pastel color
    *heart eyes*

+1!
  • YES FOR TH WATERS! IMMA MAKE GREENISH SWAMP AS SOON ITS ADDED
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited August 2018
    Yes ! someone already suggested these and i hope it can be added
  • +1 for colored clouds
  • For water colouring then pixels can be placed underneath the water to change the colour of it so +0

The clouds could have a few different colours but idk
  • For water colouring then pixels can be placed underneath the water to change the colour of it so +0

The clouds could have a few different colours but idk

Yes, anything underneath the water can change its color but that doesn't always work for the theme of a realm. If I wanted to build a muddy swamp, I'd have to put green pixels or plasters underneath instead of mud and it could ruin the effect. Plus, having to layer water with something else can make a build bulky and clumsy looking. Thats why I think having colored waters would be great for builders. It would save people time and cubits too if they don't have to buy or make tons of blocks to change the color of water, when they could just dye it.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Use rainbow to be water XD jk
    I love this idea , it also one of my idea even little bit weird lol
    +1