Clan Race Discussion!

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
Anyone else hype for the race?

Comments

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    OMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMGOMOGMOMOGMGOMGOGMGOGMOGMOGM
  • I just wanna know who Mr. Scratch is honestly.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Zephania said:

I just wanna know who Mr. Scratch is honestly.

Horus's alt.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Yes, it is my alternate account. I just split events and forum administration into two profiles. So, all event-related pm's go that way, and all forum-related pm's go this way.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Since we are trying to get the fastest time, what would happen to those who use lag as an advantage?
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I do have an important question! Will any of the high level perks like Speed Demon and Jumpman give players an advantage? Or would we have to disable them for the race? :o
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    They will give you an advantage, we can't make sure everyone has them disabled without a special script. However, all courses are designed to be doable without jumpman and speed demon.

I recommend choosing people with these two perks for the races, but of course someone without them can still be faster than a less experienced player with them.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Perks don't always mean you win. I got beat by someone on KnoP's Snowy Mountain who only had Speed Demon 1 and no jumpman while I have all perks.

Perks don't always mean you win. I got beat by someone on KnoP's Snowy Mountain who only had Speed Demon 1 and no jumpman while I have all perks.

Not to mention possible lag.
    Can we see the race track before hand?

Can we see the race track before hand?

This would give players a chance to know the map, and do it well :D

but unless it is suppose to be a surprise...
    Like KnoP's event, training time :)

Like KnoP's event, training time :)

Maybe they aren't big maps?
  • I'd say it would be better like last time where we didnt know where the maps was man those good old times, would have to bring back the old team still I want to get more than 4th place @_@
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We're keeping the maps hidden on purpose. So this will be in part who can figure out the maps quickest as well. And there are multiple ways to win with the bonus blocks. This reduces the benefit of perks. The maps will be made public after the contest.
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Horus said:

Yes, it is my alternate account. I just split events and forum administration into two profiles. So, all event-related pm's go that way, and all forum-related pm's go this way.

Oh I thought it was Cortana :P

Also in hyped about this race!
    I may or may not be one of Superxtremes racers for his clan. All depends on my school hours and when I have free time but I may race on a weekend.
    >:O so excited!
    I think there should be a rule of no pets in the race realm. They not needed and can cause lag.

We're keeping the maps hidden on purpose. So this will be in part who can figure out the maps quickest as well. And there are multiple ways to win with the bonus blocks. This reduces the benefit of perks. The maps will be made public after the contest.

:D

Horus said:

Oh I thought it was Cortana :P

Also in hyped about this race!
    I may or may not be one of Superxtremes racers for his clan. All depends on my school hours and when I have free time but I may race on a weekend.
    >:O so excited!
    That's Mrs. Scratch

I think there should be a rule of no pets in the race realm. They not needed and can cause lag.

Maybe lava at entry.
  • edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Wurfino said:

Relogging will spawn the pet back though

right

anyone prepares their member for the race?
  • Wurfino said:

It will also detach the timer ontop of your name.
  • I hope these new courses get added to the Quest Packs :D

Wurfino said:

It will also detach the timer ontop of your name.
    :D two choices, lose your pet or lose the race

I hope these new courses get added to the Quest Packs :D

mm that seems pretty cool!