Weekly Parkour Event - Race 17

CD87CD87 Member
edited August 2018 in Player Events & Creations

As I said in my to-do list thread last time, this is one of many things I'll be doing. So here we are: Weekly Parkour Event is back!

Welcome (back) to Weekly Parkour Event!

The rule is still the same: Every week, a race will be held in a parkour named "Weekly Parkour Event": An ever-changing realm with new and surprising themes and challenges every week.
+The first 10 people crossing the finish line will get a valuable prize for themselves (It can be a store-only item, a wearable, or great amount of cubits)
+The first 40 people beating the course (Might or might not include the first 10 winners) will receive a complimentary prize of 5 cubits as a small reward for your efford.
+Tweaks and challenges include: Terrain shifts, weather changes, pvp and more!

However, there's one add-on to the rule: There is now a finish line bumper to record your time every race. At the end of each months, the top 5 players in the leaderboard will receive bigger prizes for their amazing records.
+First place: 5000 cubits or the item/pack that is currently featured in the realm
+Second place: 2500 cubits or the featured item/pack (If the first winner picks the cubit prize)
+Third place: 1000 cubits or the featured item/pack (If the other two don't choose it as prize)
+Fourth and fifth place: 750 cubits

Keep in mind that you can only record your time by participating in at least one of the races of that month. If you don't receive your prizes within two weeks since the end of each month, you will not be eligible to take it.

To keep track of the event, check this spoiler. It will give you the time of the next race.

Time: 11th of August, 9am Cubic Time

If you want to donate/support/give a suggestion, don't hesitate to meet me or write a pm. I still want to this keep as a community event to help new players and sprinkle more "activities" to the game, and it won't be easy as a one-person job.

If you have any questions, please comment down below and I'll answer it as soon as possible.
Good luck, and see you soon in the race!

Comments